Super Contributor

Re: Fall Seasonals - When to Use

Your email would imply having only one bottle open at a time...which is a foreign concept for me!

Like your weather, it's was hot and sticky over the weekend, but I used FGP anyway, I wanted to remind myself how my hair responded, then I put it back on the shelf for later.

I am sure when my FTP arrives, I will use it once or twice immediately, and then tuck it away for later (as I want to finish up my SHP).

So my answer is both. I tend to use the seasonals primarily during the season, but since I tend to have multiple bottles open, I also use whatever scent I am in the mood for from time to time.

Michele

Respected Contributor

I will use them as soon as I get them, LOL. I use whatever scent I am in the mood for. It was so cold last winter, that I had some SMC that I used to remind me of the summer time. Conversely, I used WCM this summer and it made me feel cooler.

Esteemed Contributor

I have quite a few bottles of FAS on hand and a small FGP , I was so tempted to open them last week but I held off. I'm glad I did because we are in the middle of the hottest days here so far this summer. I'm waiting on FGP and FTP, I may open up the pear just to take a whiff but the FGP is going into my reserve.
Honored Contributor

"Do you all wait until the season actually starts to use the seasonals?"

That's when they're available, but it has nothing to do with when I use them. I still have seasonals from 2012 and like to use my Winter Vanilla Mint in the summer. Use them whenever you want.

Respected Contributor

I am still using SHP but may open WCM and start using that soon. At least, until I get the FTP that I haven't ordered yet. I am still waiting for the RTM and oil to be offered in this on QVC and hopefully order a 3 piece kit.

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/3/2014 ChynnaBlue said:

"Do you all wait until the season actually starts to use the seasonals?"

That's when they're available, but it has nothing to do with when I use them. I still have seasonals from 2012 and like to use my Winter Vanilla Mint in the summer. Use them whenever you want.

No I don't always. I use the seasonals "out of season" but I just wanted to "get in the mood for Fall". I haven't used any Fall scents since the Winterand I miss FAS. Although I get great results with sweet almond I get even better with FAS.
Super Contributor

The FAS and FGP wich I have smelled and love will be used more towards the end of Sept and early Oct when its starts getting more cooler...