Respected Contributor

I've never had any reactions to any of my current cosmetic lines, so I've not noticed any difference in my skin.  Actually looking forward to using more makeup.  Tired of "the pandemic look". 

Super Contributor

I agree.  Yesterday in the morning as I washed my face with only water and applied noxzema I thought the same.  I have not gone out much since end of February here in N.J.  In my normal routine, I use more products but no more.  My skin was smoother.  I am 69 so this made me pretty happy.

Respected Contributor

my skin sure does seem happier.  i apply my cerave cream morning and night and the only make up i have been wearing since CV 19 has been laura gellar balance and brighten (which i used to use as a topper to my liquid foundation) , a little blush and a tiny bit of clinique shadow used as an eyeliner.   very simple, very easy! 

Honored Contributor

The last time I wore makeup was during my first week working from home.  I wore just a little for my Zoom meetings.  I still have Zoom meetings, but I no longer wear makeup and my hair is pulled back in a ponytail or banana clip.   My face is the same as when I was wearing makeup daily.  I do miss makeup, but for now I'll continue without it.

Trusted Contributor
My skin is doing great. I’m sensitive to pollutants and when I go out with bare skin my face breaks out. But when I wear makeup and skincare that shields my skin from the smog and other unnatural elements it does well. Staying home I’ve been hooked on Beekman skincare and really notice a dofferece in my hands, neck, cutocles, etc but applying their salves and using their soaps exclusively. The shelter in place has made me really appreciate the simplicity of Beekman products and I’m going to keep this Beekman routine in place even when I start leaving the house again.
Valued Contributor

I had just thought that my skin was looking better.  Then the rosacea flare up began. My skin looks like a war zone. Every time I get my skin looking decent and I actually allow myself to think it looks good POW!  I guess I shouldn't allow my thoughts to think I look good.

Honored Contributor

Re: Face during this time

[ Edited ]

I have seen that my face is looking better too! Maybe due to no makeup. I still stick my same skin care though. 

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

My skin is better, but my eye lashes are in fantastic shape.  They've started growing and getting thicker again.  I'm 66 and ama totally amazed.

Honored Contributor

@FlowerBear You might like to watch JLJ on youtube.  She's lovely and has some allergy issues.  All of her makeup is natural.

Respected Contributor

I think my skin is worse.  I've noticed little to not so little bumps all over and it feels like a fine sandpaper.  

I'm not wearing MU and haven't been all that thrilled with the recent skin care lines I've tried.   I think this is a good time to try something else as I've run out of what I was using.   I guess I'll start online shopping for a new line to try .  

If anyone wants to recommend a line, as long as it's cruelty free, I'll check it out.