Trusted Contributor

Re: Face Powder recommendation….

[ Edited ]

After years of trying so many loose powders for my oily skin I found the very best and have used it ever since.  It's 100 Percent Pure Bamboo Blur Powder.  It's a little pricey but they often have sales.  It absolutely controlled oil like no other powder I have ever used.  My skin isn't as oily as it once was, but I still love it, especially on the t-zone which needs more oil control.  No talc either, if that's important to you.

Valued Contributor

Charlotte Tillbury Flawless Finish Airbrush is the best powder on the market, IMO.

Valued Contributor

I've tried just about every powder there is from cheapest of the cheap to high end.  I set undereye area with ELF HD loose setting powder.  My very favorite finishing powder of all time is Wet N Wild Photofocus loose powder in transluscent.  Saw it highly recommended on a youtube channel and had to try it after finding it at Five Below.  It's better than my $50 powders.  It completely erases my pores.  I haven't found a pressed powder I truly like.  They all either oxidize on me or look terribly dry.  And I've tried many.  The only one I haven't tried, but plan to is Mac Blot.  Of all the choices, that one...I've never tried.