Valued Contributor

Face Moisturizer

[ Edited ]

I was wondering if someone could recommend a very moisturizing face cream. I have tried several and can't seem to find one I like, that last's all day. I am 66 yrs old and have very dry skin. I have fine to deep line's, especially around my mouth. Would appreciate any recommendaction's. TIA 

Respected Contributor

Re: Face Moisturizer

[ Edited ]

@Love4cats wrote:

I was wondering if someone could recommend a very moisturizing face cream. I have tried several and can't seem to find one I like, that last's all day. I am 66 yrs old and have very dry skin. I have fine to deep line's, especially around my mouth. Would appreciate any recommendaction's. TIA 

I love Argan oil. I have always had dry skin and it works wonderfully. I buy mine from Amazon.

Organic, cold pressed. Its about $18. Q price is ridiculous.

PS And its delivered in 2- 3 days!😃

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use Paula's Choice moisturizer for dry skin. I order directly from their website.  If you sign up for their emails they frequently send out discount coupon codes for 15, 20, and sometimes 25% off.

Their products are fragrance-free and they don't test on animals.

Valued Contributor

@DottieBlue @ellaphant Thank you both for your reply, I will give both a try. No animal testing is very important to me. I will go on Paula's website and check her's out.

Honored Contributor

@Love4cats - I second Paula's Choice.  Have been using one of her moisturizers for years and still love it.  

Super Contributor

Please try Beekman 1802 serums and moisturizers.....they are known for their Clean Beauty and are enhanced with goat milk...........no chemicals...........

Honored Contributor

I've tried a few moisturizers including the two mentioned below.  I keep going back to Tatcha's dewy night moisturizer and their lighter day gel-cream.  I buy mine on eBay from reputable sellers with thousands of sales.

Tatcha - The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Clean at Sephora Clean at Sephora

Tatcha - The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Clean at Sephora Clean at Sephora

Honored Contributor

@Love4cats 

Two very hydrating moisturizers for dry skin that I use are:

Daytime: make-up wears well over this one!

93B8ECD3-CE5C-41D9-9FBB-4DFF9F6EE329.jpeg

Nighttime:

2E9B0E50-93AC-4D1D-95EA-DC83922FDF75.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@Love4cats 

Two very hydrating moisturizers for dry skin that I use are:

Daytime: make-up wears well over this one!

93B8ECD3-CE5C-41D9-9FBB-4DFF9F6EE329.jpeg

Nighttime:

2E9B0E50-93AC-4D1D-95EA-DC83922FDF75.jpeg

@SurferWife Could you tell me where you buy the Naturium? I will check on the Wen here on the Q. Thank you

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Love4cats    I use Mario Badesc's Buttermilk moisturizer -- a little goes a long way.  However, Mario does offer other moisturizers specifically for dry skin so check it out and customer service is very helpful too.  My skin is normal and my Buttermilk moisturizer lasts all day.  Prices are very reasonable compare to most.  Here is Kera Moist Cream for $20 for very dry skin by Mario Badescu.  This is what it looks like.  I could can copy the jar but it's white with green letteriing.

Kera Moist Cream

kindness is strength