Regular Contributor
I have never tried philosophy shower gel. I was watching today and they have a lot of interesting scents. Before I order, what is your favorite scent and what scent do you dislike, thanks
Super Contributor

My favorite is fresh cream, also like pure grace - strongly disliked Rasberry Sorbet

Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy Shower Gel

[ Edited ]

If you care about quality ingredients and more clean beauty in your shower, this brand is not for you. full of sulfates, chemicals and those pretty colors are all artificial dyes. 

That being said, some of the scents are delightful! One I dont care for is Fresh Cream, smelled sour to me. I do love the smells of Pure Grace and Amazing Grace

Respected Contributor

My favorite is Cinnamon Buns. I do not like any of the grace fragrances. The shower gels have fragrance to be enjoyed while showering. It does not linger on my skin at all. I have a lot of acid in my skin that may be eliminating the fragrance faster than normal.

Respected Contributor

Pure Grace 👍

Honored Contributor

I've been using Fresh Cream and Amazing Grace a lot this past year.  I just purchased a Christmas one....Candy Cane witha  peppermint scent.  Maybe it will give me a morning boost over the winter. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I have found many of thier products at Marshalls and Ross. I do not want a 32 oz. bottle of a fragrance I do not like. That being said I did take a chance this summer and purchased Lemon Custard and loved it. I appreciated so much the opinions given by fellow posters.  Fresh Cream = great IMO. I think most like Amazing Grace.I do. from the above mentioned stores I have purchased 16 oz. sizes for $10.99 of Pure Grace/Fresh Cream with Mint/ Cabana Girl /Falling in Love / & Gingerbread that I would purchase again. The only one I tried and found a bit cloying for me was Snow Angel. 

I find it true what the vendors say about the shower gels that they do not overwhelm but are fun. I have never used as a shampoo. I believe they moisturize my skin nicely.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

My absolute favorite is Gingerbread Man. I have been using, and loving, Origins Ginger line forever, and the Philosophy Gingerbread Man smells oh-so-similar. I have the Origins Ginger Souffle body cream and it works well with the Philosophy G-Man 3 in 1. My next choice is Falling in Love.

There are so many Philosophy fragrances I haven't tried and so I can't say what my least favorite would be. 

edited to add: Fresh cream seems to be a big seller, but tho I have it (just used this morning) I feel it may be too sweet for many.

Respected Contributor

The only one I tried was Fresh Cream. It smelled like dirty socks to me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@joann1218  - My favorite fragrance ever is Amazing Grace.  I like to layer the Amazing Grace shower gel with the lotion and fragrance.

My 2 grandkids (9 and 11) love the shower gels.  I just ordered this set for them: