Honored Contributor

@Love4cats the Gua Sha tool looks more like a heart or mitten-shaped scraper, not a roller.

Honored Contributor

@Love4cats 

I  use a stainless steel gua sha tool.  I would drop the typical quartz gua sha and break it.  It's supposed to have better benefits (quartz) but it wouldn't have ANY benefits (for me) when I drop and break it Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@Chi-town girl Thanks!  I will look it up in YouTube for different techniques.  Good tip!

@haddon9  - lots of good resources.

But like with any beauty tool, consistent usage provides cumulative benefits. 

@Chi-town girl which is why I don't use any of them.  I know I would never spend the time rolling things around on my face on a daily basis.  I do use the Hairmax headband, but it is easy to work in my schedule after my shower and I only have to move it when it buzzes.

Valued Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Love4cats 

I  use a stainless steel gua sha tool.  I would drop the typical quartz gua sha and break it.  It's supposed to have better benefits (quartz) but it wouldn't have ANY benefits (for me) when I drop and break it Smiley Surprised

Thank you @monicakm for responding. Last night I decided to purchase the rose quartz gua sha ice roller, it comes with a small quartz heart shaped stone also. Can't wait to try it.  I am going to pick up some squalane to use with it.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I have and use all these products:

Sheet Masks, eye gels, Gua Sha tools and face rollers.  The most results are from the gua sha.  Love the ice roller too.  I have the one Samantha March uses.  In fact I think I'll use it right now.

I have this ice roller and use it every day.  I couldnt be without it.  

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for sharing this, it is very beautiful.