Honored Contributor

Has anyone subscribed to these boxes?  They are seasonal, four times a year at $49.99 or $45.00 if you subscribe for the year. There are websites that give you sneak peeks and it looks like a good value. If I did decide to get it (Fall box is available) I would get one to begin with before signing up for a year.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought one several months ago to give as a gift.  I will nt order anymore . I was not impressed

Honored Contributor

I was a member for 2 seasons, but it just wasn't 't worth it for me.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Has anyone subscribed to these boxes?  They are seasonal, four times a year at $49.99 or $45.00 if you subscribe for the year. There are websites that give you sneak peeks and it looks like a good value. If I did decide to get it (Fall box is available) I would get one to begin with before signing up for a year.

Not worth it 

Frequent Contributor

For me, the fall box is a dud but the summer box was a total winner. That is the way of these subscriptions. At worst it is a useful source for gifts. 

Honored Contributor

I signed up for the year (four boxes). The first one was the Summer box. Did that mid-July; still have not received it. I contacted them and they said they would send another one, but I have not received it either. The first one they sent got to my state, but that is where the tracking stopped. Assume it was lost. But still, I should get the replacement, for which some items I originally ordered are no longer available. Smiley Sad

My Fall box shipped a couple of days ago. I'll see if it is worth it.

Yes, you can get some specials deals when they open it up for the yearly members; however, the day they did that, August 6, I clicked on some items an hour after it opened up for choosing, and they told me the items were not longer available. Smiley Sad

So, I must say that my experience so far has not been favorable, and I haven't even received a single box yet!

Doubt I will do it again next year if this is what I can expect from the company.

Honored Contributor

I received 2 of these boxes.  One was a winter box and one was a summer.  They were okay but I've not been inclined to get another.  

I'm not sure I like that these boxes are a mixture of beauty, housewares, clothing, jewelry.  My first box I ever received I remember getting 3 different brands of body lotion. 

Whether the boxes are worth it or not depends on you.  The boxes definitely have a value well in excess of the $49.95 paid.  Many times just 1 item has a retail value of more than that.  

If you are okay with the fact that you may only use a couple of items out of the box and they have a value that surpasses what you paid, the box is worth it.  If you are the type of person that wants to use and like every single item in the box, you probably won't think they are worth it.  

Regular Contributor

I was a seasonal member and liked it for awhile....but then procducts seemed to get repetitive and cheaper.  I seemed to be picking the "best of the worst" each cycle and have so many products i never used (for you can only use so many scrubs/masks, beach bags/totes, random bowls etc.....).  Good concept but products for me started to becomes the supporting products, not the things I use regularly.

Honored Contributor

I got a box when it started, so there was a promo off the initial cost.

I wanted and still have a wrap  that was featured

ended up either selling on posh or tossing the rest

BTW that Wishh stuff that is sold here was one of the things that I tossed.

Poshmark and I would guess eBay has the stuff you like from the boxes 

Contributor

I did for a couple of years, and absolutely LOVED it!  I only stopped because I was subscribing to a couple of different boxes and started to accumulate so much stuff!  I'm thinking of starting this one up again.  I never had any problems with delivery but these days, the post office can't seem to get packages delivered...that's the only thing that makes me hesitate...but you should try it, at least for one month, and make sure you look for a coupon code to get a few dollars off of your first box...(try My Subscription Addiction - she usually has coupons) and then decide if you want to keep it.  You get much more than cosmetics/skincare...I used to get things like wine glasses, towels, little jewel boxes, jewelry, etc...