Honored Contributor
On 7/17/2014 engineer said:

MAY I ask a stupid question? LOVE my Foreo. Used clar. forever. Have only used my Foreo a short time. Do you use the charger often or is it not necessary. Have not read in directions of use. I appreciate any of you kind ladies as to advice on charging and cleaning. Many thanks friends

The Foreo Luna is supposed to last for something like 300 uses from one charge.

Super Contributor
On 7/17/2014 F1wild said:

The Swedish (yeah) company claims the t-sonic technology refers to their 2-point transdermal pulsation using alternating waves with up to 8000 pulsations/minute.

I'm impressed in their silicone vs nylon brush, but wonder if the silicone would eventually dry out (as everything seems to here in the arid SW). Ultrasonic brushes can be replaced. Any thoughts on this? I'm seriously impressed and interested in a possible future purchase.

The other side sells this, as MarenSeattle mentioned, and a "mini" version for $139/46 flex pays. I wonder what the difference is. Like the reg. vs Mia?

I think that's a great comparison -- like the regular vs Mia. If I remember correctly, the mini has two speeds, the larger has several, AND the larger has an "anti-aging" feature which consists of flipping it over, and massaging key points with that side of the unit. It is at a different speed than the cleansing.

I RARELY use the anti-aging feature but I know some do and love how hit feels, and I really don't know why you couldn't just do the same thing with the Mini on the lower speed? Maybe others will set us both straight on that.

And as you can see, the shapes are different - round vs more of an egg shape. I think users of each are happy with it, so I don't think you can go wrong.

Product guy has had his longer than I've had mine (and he has that cool looking black one), and I had to charge mine after 6 months. 6 months! And it takes maybe two hours to fully charge - amazing! I use mine longer than the time recommended -- there's a pause after each zone which is our signal to move to the next zone, but I ignore it. Maybe that's why he hasn't had to recharge yet -- maybe he follows instructions. ;-)

Regular Contributor

I love mine too, and I haven't had to charge it since I bought it, either.

Super Contributor

I have the mini and love it! I decided not to splurge on the full size after reading varying reviews of the anti aging side. I have ultra sensitive skin and rosacea, the clarisonic caused irritation and broken capillaries, but I've had no issues with the Luna. I know it's working because I'm such a research geek that I only used it on half my face for a month. There was a noticeable difference.

Super Contributor

And for those who are interested, there is a Luna Gold with a "stunning" 20k gold base for only $6,500. The men's version, Luna Platinum, has a platinum gold base and is a mere $8,800.

Super Contributor

OK, now I want one! Honestly, I think that been my life-long mantra. {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Trusted Contributor
Thanks, ladies and gentleman, for this thread! I just ordered one and was able to use a 15% coupon and got free shipping! I have been looking at this on and off for months and am glad I am taking the plunge.
Honored Contributor
On 7/17/2014 cassiem said:

And for those who are interested, there is a Luna Gold with a "stunning" 20k gold base for only $6,500. The men's version, Luna Platinum, has a platinum gold base and is a mere $8,800.

Hmmm....maybe I should order one for my DH and my sons for Christmas.......NOT!! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor
On 7/17/2014 MJDinHawaii said: Thanks, ladies and gentleman, for this thread! I just ordered one and was able to use a 15% coupon and got free shipping! I have been looking at this on and off for months and am glad I am taking the plunge.

That's awesome! And free shipping to Hawaii, that's a gift!

Super Contributor
Because it makes your face feel soft like a newborn baby's skin. Also you can use it wet or dry and you get the same softness.