Super Contributor

I am looking for full coverage foundation.  I have some freckling, age spots, and some blemishes.

I tried IT foundation - the full coverage - but find that it is not really full coverage.  

Recommendations??

Super Contributor

Re: FULL COVERAGE FOUNDATION??

I have used Lancome Trent Idole Ultra 24 hour full coverage foundation for many years. It is sold at Ulta, Macys, Sephora.. Get color matched..I have fair skin with plenty of imperfections and this covers well.  You can apply it with a lighter hand and get a medium coverage also. Good luck in your search

Respected Contributor

I like Estes Lauder double wear or Too Faced Born This Way.
Respected Contributor

EL Double Wear for maximum coverage face and body. I have it on hand if needed. In the past I have used Derma Blend. The Vendor used to demonstrate it covering her post wine birthmark.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Tarte Shape Tape.  It does not completely cover everything, but if I put more on, I am sure it would.  I found a shade that is perfect for me and it seems to stay on all day.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I like several for full coverge!

Il Makiage-finally tried it and it has great coverage!

Lancome Teint Idole

Estee Lauder's Double Wear

Eve Pearl

Too Faced Born This Way- I apply mine with a dampened beauty blender for best results!

Frequent Contributor

For a number of years I’ve been using my Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer as my foundation as well! Love the coverage and the finish. I actually remove the sponge from the product and just apply with my finger. And easy to travel with in purse or suitcase. I can also pick up at drugstore or Amazon.