Honored Contributor

With so many competitive brands and offers, anyone still shopping this brand? 

I tried the Sugar Lip awhile ago - a special QVC offer (I think it was one of the charity events like the Hampton Summer event). But they never seem to offer a good value on it bc it's bundled with other products like the lip stain. And I don't want the other products.

The single Lip Balm stick is $26!!! And it doesn't last long

The popular body lotion is $26 for 10 oz PLUS shipping unless you spend $50 min

R$P OFF?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Right now HSN has event pricing for the new Jumbo sized Olive Oil based body cream - 14 oz pump bottle for $27, free shipping

Korres Jumbo Olive & Peach Blossom Body Cream
725-653
Korres Jumbo Olive & Peach Blossom Body Cream

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl    I recently purchased the Sugar Lemon lotion.  It use to be $23 but there was an increase several months back.  I hope they don't raise it any fufrther because it's only a body lotion not a creme or butter.  I love Fresh's fragrances which are Eau de parfums and body lotions.  There skincare is okay but I prefer Mario Badescu for that.  Their lip products are nice but priced rather high.

kindness is strength
Contributor
@Chi-town girl, I found the giant lotion and ordered Sea Salt! So far my absolute favorite. It's going to live on my nightstand.