Trusted Contributor

Have any of you tried any of her products?  I'm interested in your opinions!  Thanks!

Valued Contributor
I purchased only the mascara when she debuted on the Q and love it! I ordered it since I was probably more intrigued by the burgundy color. You actually got two tubes--one black and the other burgundy. I haven't tried the black yet, but love how the burgundy makes my brown eyes pop. I was also rather impressed that I haven't experienced any smudging or smearing (no racoon eyes). And it does double duty with lengthening and thickening your lashes. I'm also interested in trying the eye shadow, but it's on waitlist right now. Her line seems like nice quality, at least from the mascara. Oh, and loved the packaging too--nice hefty mascara tubes that feels secure in your hands when applying. .
Valued Contributor

I purchased the mascaras. I like them so much that I ordered more from Ulta and even went there yesterday and bought more to keep and gift. The burgundy is unique and very subtle. Ulta has them for $10 each right now. 

Valued Contributor
That sounds like a really good deal at Ulta. Does she have any other colors besides the burgundy? Just curious since I love experimenting. This mascara really is well worth a try if anyone isn't sure about getting it. It is that impressive and I've tried many. Now today, for instance, I normally put just two coats on. I decided to try a third coat and could not believe when I looked in the mirror. I looked like I had applied false eyelashes. I was so excited! My sister even commented how my lashes looked so long and thick. Wow, I think I've found my HG mascara!
Valued Contributor

Just black and burgundy. I normally on wear black or navy, but this burgundy is special isnt it? I like this mascara as much as you.

The girls at Ulta saw me grabbing the last few they had and asked if it was that good? I left them excited to try the burgundy when they get back in stock. Funny they didn't even know it was $10.