Respected Contributor

I have been using Nailtiques 2. It helps my nails. Having a problem trying to find it.

Respected Contributor

The last top coat I used was CND Vinylux only because I used Vinylux polish.  It dried quickly.

I have pretty good luck with any quick drying top coat.  Usually I use the same brand as the polish.  If I do not have a match, I use Posche.  I also like Out the Door.

The only brand that doesn't get a good grade from me is Seche Vite.  I get shrinkage and it gets thick in the bottle quickly.

Trusted Contributor

@Catiele I've had pretty good luck finding Nailtiques 2 at CVS.  I've ordered online when I need my hairspray (which they seem to carry online but not in any stores near me).  OP and others, I had the same experience with Seche Vite.

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

The last top coat I used was CND Vinylux only because I used Vinylux polish.  It dried quickly.

I have pretty good luck with any quick drying top coat.  Usually I use the same brand as the polish.  If I do not have a match, I use Posche.  I also like Out the Door.

The only brand that doesn't get a good grade from me is Seche Vite.  I get shrinkage and it gets thick in the bottle quickly.

Hi, Lulu, I use Poshe with all my polishes, i would never use anything else, it is amazing stuff!!

Respected Contributor

My favs are

1- Seche Vite NOTE if you let the polish dry before applying it will not bond with the polish and it shrinks terribly.

2- Seche Vive Gel Effects top coat (blue bottle)

3- Essie