Honored Contributor

Re: FAMILIAR WITH BROW LAMINATION?

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal 

Whenever you apply and remove the creams at each step, you're suppose to do that in upward strokes so as to keep the hairs going in one direction. The point is to make sure the hairs are flat, straight and all going in the same upward direction.

Mine look their best about a week after laminating. They actually look a little windtunnel-ish right afterwards...LOL!

Honored Contributor

Thanks @SilleeMee .  I'm thinking about purchasing the kit.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Thanks @SilleeMee .  I'm thinking about purchasing the kit.

@San Antonio Gal 

You're welcome and if you have any questions about using that kit please don't hesitate to ask me.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I stopped reading at chemicals.  I never heard of this process but my brows don't require daily or even weekly care.   I get them trimmed and shaped monthly at my nail shop.  I wear glasses so I don't use eyebrow pencil.  If I had problematic brows I resort to a chemical straightening solution.   

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

This looks like a good one to try @Desertdi .  Ebay has some good prices.  Have you used this one before?  Thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

This looks like a good one to try @Desertdi .  Ebay has some good prices.  Have you used this one before?  Thanks for posting.

@San Antonio Gal   

No.   I just posted the picture.  di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I have a friend who has her eyebrows tattooed. The tattoo artist is a wiz. The tattooing blends with the brows she has and looks so natural!  I'd never have guessed some of it was tattoo. 

Honored Contributor

It looks like lamination requires you to already have good brows. I lost all my eyelashes and brows after surgery in 1972. I have very few eyelashes and my brows are sparse so it wouldn't work for me.

Honored Contributor

Brow tattoo and brow microblading is not the same thing as lamination. Brow lamination does not add any color to the skin  beneath the hairs. It just 'perms' the hairs to tame them straight and flat. Tinting the brow hair is usually done after lamination if desired.