Esteemed Contributor

I have tried so many of them and when I apply eyeliner within a few hours and line is off, melted, not there, whatever. I use the retractible stick version. I have tried Maybelline, Avon, Laura Geller... and much more.  

Is there anything out there, any version that actually stays on.   At this point I will pay more for it since the others do not seem to work.  

Respected Contributor

Have you tried Urban Decay?  I love this one.  Lots of colors and they stay on well.  If these don't work, I'd go to Bobbie Brown's Gel Liners in a pot.  Just be sure to keep the lid closed tightly when you're not using it!  It's a great product, with great lasting power.  I just prefer the convenience of a pencil.

Respected Contributor

I have very oily lids. I swear by Laura Gellers Kajal liners. They stay on all day which is a miracle having oily lids and dealing with crazy humid summers. Highly recommend. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks.  I will try Urban Decay but Laura Geller's version does not stay on me.  Perhaps it is because of the unusual heat around here.  Humidity is worse I have ever seen.

Honored Contributor

Re: Eyeliner problem

[ Edited ]

@bonnielu

Doll 10 works for me.  

Cruelty Free too!

Can’t believe how hot and humid it has been & more rain on the way.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Regular Contributor

Have you ever tried Mallys Evercolor Automatic Waterproof eyeliners? They are the green colored pencils. These are my go to. They glide on nicely and stay on all day for me. 

Honored Contributor

My eyes are deep set.  I had oily eyelids in addition to deep set! 

Under my eyeshadow I now use Laura Geller's Eyelid Spackle.  I now have to get it at Ulta.  I use Mally's gel eyeliner and have no transfer whatever, no black line on my eyelid crease.

Before I used these  produducts, I always had a build up of eyeshadow in my crease.  Little crumbs of shadow that would irratate the delicate eyelid.  It hurt and burned.  

I don't deal with any loss of eye makeup now.  Philosophy takes it all off.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

I have very oily lids. I swear by Laura Gellers Kajal liners. They stay on all day which is a miracle having oily lids and dealing with crazy humid summers. Highly recommend. 

@AmericanBulldogMomDo you use anything in addition to the eyeliner?  Thanks! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

My eyes are deep set.  I had oily eyelids in addition to deep set! 

Under my eyeshadow I now use Laura Geller's Eyelid Spackle.  I now have to get it at Ulta.  I use Mally's gel eyeliner and have no transfer whatever, no black line on my eyelid crease.

Before I used these  produducts, I always had a build up of eyeshadow in my crease.  Little crumbs of shadow that would irratate the delicate eyelid.  It hurt and burned.  

I don't deal with any loss of eye makeup now.  Philosophy takes it all off.Smiley Happy

@ECBG- Does LG's eyelid spackle keep the gel liner from transfering?  I've tried Mally's liner before and it ran within an hour of application.  I'm wondering if the spackle will keep it longer?

Trusted Contributor

I swear by this $5.99 at Target.  Stays on all day and night.

th.jpg