Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

I like the gel eyeliners in a pot, but they dry out so quickly I gave up on them.

@Icegoddess   Gel liners (pot) do dry out if not closed quickly. I put a bit on my hand, close the lid and tap my brush from hand to eye. It doesn't seem to dry up on my hand before I finish. 

***   I use these gel liners in a pot to tightline. They're waterproof and do not transfer.

@Shanus I close the pot between eyes.  I only open it long enough to touch the angle brush to the surface which is plenty and then immediately close the pot.  But, they still dry out fairly quickly.  It might not be a problem if I was wearing it every day or several times a week, but I generally only wear makeup once a week.  

Respected Contributor

This has been my favorite for many years, they have a copperish color I really like and like you said I love the green and blue also.

@Jeanne from VA wrote:

@Winkk I used Lancôme Artliner for years. There was a green liner that looked beautiful. If I could not find the green, Lancome also made a lovely blue shade. The colors would go with everything, and did not look particularly green or blue. The liner never smeared. I have had difficulty the last few years finding either color.  I have a light to fair complexion, and most of the liners either look too dark/harsh on me or smear (nobody wants eyeliner running down under the eyes). If I use brown tones, the liner seems to disappear. The blue or green liners were perfect. It is frustrating to use (and really like) a product for years, and then suddenly be unable to find it. QVC sells Lancôme Artliner, but not in my preferred colors.

Valued Contributor

Thrive Causemetics.  Love their eyeliner so much.

Valued Contributor

Re: Eyeliner Question

[ Edited ]

@spumoni99 Thank you for the information regarding the copper tone Artliner from Lancôme. I will look for that color. It probably would not be as harsh looking as some of the darker colors. 

Respected Contributor

My new favorite eyeliner pencil is the Victoria Beckham kajal liners.  They come in an array of colors and are very creamy to apply.  Expensive, but worth it to me as I pare down my products to favorites only.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Trusted Contributor

A504353:  Laura-Geller-INKcredible-4-Piece-Eyeliner-Collection

On waitlist, but I get it from Macy's anyway.  It's often on sale with free shipping.  There is a black eyeliner that I usually give to a DIL.

Honored Contributor

@scullychick   I think it's called Whisky.

Esteemed Contributor

My favorite eyeliners are Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-on Pencil. There are so many colors to play with from the basics of black and brown to very wearable nonneutral colors. My favorite is Mainline which is a teal shade. Laura Geller's Ink-credible. I usually buy these when QVC, Laura's website, or Macy's have the set.  The slim tip of InkCredible allows control in the application whether you want to go light or dramatic. Blackbird is my favorite black liner. Lancome's LeStylo Waterproof Long-Wear pencil is another I often buy.  Usually, it is to get the color, Azure which is sadly discontinuedSob

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess I use my Laura Mercier Caviar Sticks like gel liner.

I run an angled brush across the tip & apply.

I have had Cocoa & Plum for longer than I should probably admit, but I only use them as liners so they last forever.

Never dried out on me. 

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for sharing this useful information.