Contributor

I have used YBF for years, but not liking it so much anymore. I have fairly nice brows, but thinning, any recommendations for product that makes them look natural?  Thank you for any suggestions!  Merry Christmas!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

There are so many different types of brow products that I know you will get quite a variety of recommendations.

My preference is just to use a pencil. I was using It Cosmetics Skinny Brow in Universal, but they replaced it with something else. So now I am using Anastasia Brow Wiz in Taupe and like it much better than the It one.

It's a perfect color for my light brown brows, and it is very subtle looking.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

I have tried so many, because I have problem brows....I love Wander for eyebrows: it's a thin pencil, and works beautifully. Alas, I found I had to spend more time than I wanted to making my brows look right. I was in love with 100%Pure (evine), but for some inexplicable reason, it stopped working after two months. Maybe it began to dry out.

I was at the drug store and the Elf display caught my eye: how could I go wrong for a little over a dollar: I have used it for two months now, and I love it.  You get two shades ( I bought Deep) and it's fast and fixes my problems and does not come off. ( it washes off easily however). It does come with two little applicators-ok in a pinch, but I would recommend a Spooky and an angled brush-which I already have, but if you don't, their brushes will not break the bank.

Poodlepet2

Honored Contributor

I'm doing great with this set from Laura Geller and I was heavilly tweezed.  It looks SO natural and no pencil marks!Smiley Happy

https://www.qvc.com/Mally-Believable-Brows-Shaping-%26-Sculpting-System-w-Brush.product.A275649.html...

Honored Contributor

I received a sample of Benefit 's  Gimme Brow, and it is now my go to . My ebrows are light , sparse in some spots and wires in others, in other words a real PITA.  Gimme Brow makes my brows look normal, I just love it ❤️

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Get Benefit brow,  I buy mine on HSN called Benefit Giveme Brow Voluminizing Eyebrow Gel.

I actually get compliments on my eyebrows.  Mine are like your's might be now, they are getting thin (mine is due to lack of thyroid and age).  I use this because it is a gel and it adds just enough color and it has tiny hairs in it that make your brows more full.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Get Benefit brow,  I buy mine on HSN called Benefit Giveme Brow Voluminizing Eyebrow Gel.

I actually get compliments on my eyebrows.  Mine are like your's might be now, they are getting thin (mine is due to lack of thyroid and age).  I use this because it is a gel and it adds just enough color and it has tiny hairs in it that make your brows more full.

Yes excellent product! Wouldn't suggest anyone with sparce brows.
Respected Contributor

I like Too Faced Bulletproof Brows - I go between this and YBF pencils.  If I want more dramatic I use the Too Faced.  Stays on all day.

Honored Contributor

I can count the number of hairs in my brows.  For years I swore by Anastasia's products.  The last few years I've converted to Lacome Le Crayon Poudre Eyebrow pencil in taupe.

Super Contributor

I loved Two Faced Bulletproof Brows too!  I use it lightly over a taupe pencil and it lasts all day.