Super Contributor

Thanks to all! Just great recs and I will research all of them.

Respected Contributor

I've tried so many products but I keep coming back to YBF (HSN) brow pencil. I'm sticking to this one from now on. It's a true universal shade and it does look natural. I just saw it on air on Tuesday. Hope this one works for you.

Regular Contributor

Great topic @sandylu!!!

I used to have really full and bushy brows in my teens, but all the tweezing in my 20s left a lot of thining areas.  I use Benefit's Kabrow gel on those areas and blend with a spoolie brush.  It works fine if I use it sparingly.  Otherwise they can look too "mustachey" (I just made up that word...think Tom Selleck as Magnum or Groucho Marx, both great looking mustaches but I don't want my brows that dark Woman Very Happy)

@FranandZoeI just got that Kristopher Buckle product.  Hopefully that one works.  Right now it is a fantastic price.  Thank you for the recommendation.

Respected Contributor
I use Joan River’s Great Hair Day when I want a very natural look to my brows. I use a flat eyeshadow brush and swipe over my brows.
Valued Contributor

I  got a sample product from Ipsy.com.  I have tried everything  on the market.  Usually I cannot use universal as my eyebrows are very dark....HOWEVER there is a product called BB.  I purchased it half the price at my local Salleystore.  It is awesome for application.  I use a gel fixative over it and I am good for the day!!!

Honored Contributor

I have pretty full brows & use L’Oreal Brow Stylist Definer in the Light Brunette shade. Go a shade lighter than your brow color. It looks more natural. L’Oreal Pencil has a spoolie on one end & is $9.99 in drugstores.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

I called many of the recs and the most help I received was from Anastasia. I explained the state of my brows and the CS rep recommended color and products. There was a big sale so I paid less than I anticipated. They send a prepaid return label if the products are not satisfactory.

I hope this works or I will go down the rest of the list given here. I will post after products arrive. Fingers crossed. Thanks so much!

Honored Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

I called many of the recs and the most help I received was from Anastasia. I explained the state of my brows and the CS rep recommended color and products. There was a big sale so I paid less than I anticipated. They send a prepaid return label if the products are not satisfactory.

I hope this works or I will go down the rest of the list given here. I will post after products arrive. Fingers crossed. Thanks so much!

@sandylu  I think you will be very happy with Anastasia.  I use the brow powder duo with their double sided spoolie brush.  I've used this product for many years.  I tried many other brands before finding this one.

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Regular Contributor

That Elf pencil in Taupe is one of favorite pencils in the marketplace. 

Trusted Contributor

I had my eyebrows microbladed.  It was the best thing I have ever done, beauty-wise.