Valued Contributor

Thanks to all! Just great recs and I will research all of them.

Esteemed Contributor

I've tried so many products but I keep coming back to YBF (HSN) brow pencil. I'm sticking to this one from now on. It's a true universal shade and it does look natural. I just saw it on air on Tuesday. Hope this one works for you.

Regular Contributor

Great topic @sandylu!!!

I used to have really full and bushy brows in my teens, but all the tweezing in my 20s left a lot of thining areas.  I use Benefit's Kabrow gel on those areas and blend with a spoolie brush.  It works fine if I use it sparingly.  Otherwise they can look too "mustachey" (I just made up that word...think Tom Selleck as Magnum or Groucho Marx, both great looking mustaches but I don't want my brows that dark Woman Very Happy)

@FranandZoeI just got that Kristopher Buckle product.  Hopefully that one works.  Right now it is a fantastic price.  Thank you for the recommendation.

Respected Contributor
I use Joan River’s Great Hair Day when I want a very natural look to my brows. I use a flat eyeshadow brush and swipe over my brows.
Valued Contributor

I  got a sample product from Ipsy.com.  I have tried everything  on the market.  Usually I cannot use universal as my eyebrows are very dark....HOWEVER there is a product called BB.  I purchased it half the price at my local Salleystore.  It is awesome for application.  I use a gel fixative over it and I am good for the day!!!

Honored Contributor

I have pretty full brows & use L’Oreal Brow Stylist Definer in the Light Brunette shade. Go a shade lighter than your brow color. It looks more natural. L’Oreal Pencil has a spoolie on one end & is $9.99 in drugstores.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

I called many of the recs and the most help I received was from Anastasia. I explained the state of my brows and the CS rep recommended color and products. There was a big sale so I paid less than I anticipated. They send a prepaid return label if the products are not satisfactory.

I hope this works or I will go down the rest of the list given here. I will post after products arrive. Fingers crossed. Thanks so much!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

I called many of the recs and the most help I received was from Anastasia. I explained the state of my brows and the CS rep recommended color and products. There was a big sale so I paid less than I anticipated. They send a prepaid return label if the products are not satisfactory.

I hope this works or I will go down the rest of the list given here. I will post after products arrive. Fingers crossed. Thanks so much!

@sandylu  I think you will be very happy with Anastasia.  I use the brow powder duo with their double sided spoolie brush.  I've used this product for many years.  I tried many other brands before finding this one.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Regular Contributor

That Elf pencil in Taupe is one of favorite pencils in the marketplace. 

Trusted Contributor

I had my eyebrows microbladed.  It was the best thing I have ever done, beauty-wise.