Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1  I have used Mary Kay eye makeup remover for many years because my friend sells it.  I like it, as well as Kate Somerville's Cold Cream.  Both work well for me.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1  I was recently using a great, inexpensive product that worked but had to stop using it. The rosehip fragrance was too strong for me, but I can be very sensitive to scents. It is amazing.

Palmers Skin Therapy Cleansing Oil with rosehip oil, vitamin C, jojoba oil.

You wet you face, apply a small amount and massage in, even your closed eyes.  You can use much less than they suggest.   When it mixes with water, it emulsifies and removes everything.  It rinses easy and leaves skin supple and baby soft.  It's inexpensive and has fantastic reviews.

I was literally brokenhearted when the strong fragrance got to me.

I should email them and suggest they make a fragrance free version.

Respected Contributor

Re: Eye Make up Remover

[ Edited ]

I use the Hada Labo cleansing oil as my first step in cleansing and it removes EVERYTHING. You apply it to a DRY face, massage it in, and it melts off any and all makeup, water-resistant sunscreen, etc. Then, when you add water, it emulsifies into a milk and rinses off completely,  taking all the makeup with it. I'm not even sure I need to do a second cleanse afterwards, but I do anyway, just to make sure I've washed off all traces of makeup and cleansing oil.

I've done away with eye makeup remover because I just don't need it anymore,  it's a completely unnecessary extra step.

The Hada Labo cleansing oil is fragrance-free and sells for under $15 on various sites on the Internet.  I love it and won't be without it. I have a pump bottle but now I buy the refills that come in plastic pouches that sell for $13 on Amazon. @QVCkitty1 @Harvard99 

Esteemed Contributor

I have super sensitive eyes but still wear the eye makeup. What works fo rme is Lancomes eye makeup remover  and Bobbi Brown's eye makeup remover. I actually prever the Bobbi Brown first.

Lately, I had a reaction to a prescription tht affected my eye area so I purchased those Joe Campenellie microfiber makeup cloths. You just wet them with warm water and nothing else and wipe them across you eye area. It really does work. If  I had not done it myself I would not believe it. On days that I have time to put on two or three coats of mascara and heavier eye liner I may put a drop of the remover on the cloth for a second swipe. It works!  

I like having options depending on how much makeup/sunscreen I'm wearing on that day.

Hope one of these work for you.    

Trusted Contributor

I use the old fashioned

untitled.png

Honored Contributor

I use Almay oil free eye makeup remover pads. They also sell a version for stubborn waterproof eye makeup. Both versions come in a small plastic cylinder.

Honored Contributor

Re: Eye Make up Remover

[ Edited ]

Micellar Water on a cotton pad or Clean It Zero cleansing balm by Banilla Co. (find it on Amazon)

Respected Contributor

I use baby shampoo.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 -

I use vaseline or baby shampoo (doesn't sting at all).

If I could I would love to have lots of Signature Club A cleansing jar in coconut (lots of scents). That stuff is so good but it has gone up in price. It's on HSN.

She (Adrienne Arpel), sometimes has 2 for the price of one.It's a fluffy cleanser but doesn't sting at all, smells wonderful and gets everything off.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Thank you all so much for your suggestions, now I have lots of ideas. You posters always come through !🌷

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan