Super Contributor

hi. I have 3 of the brushes in this  set.  I think it is a great basics kit and you could do most eye looks with it.  I find Sigma brushes to be very good. SL is a youtuber/MUA who does great tutorials and is very 'real' in dealing with issues such as oily skin, hooded eyes, blemishes, etc.  Just search the sigma site.  hth ~smiles, SnowKita  (no affiliation ;-) )

The Stephanie Lange Perfect Eyes Collection includes:

E21 Smudge Brush - features a very small and short, rounded brush head. Best used with powder or cream products to smudge out pencil eye liner on the lower lash line or add smoky controlled eye shadow to the lash line for a softening effect.
E25 Blending Brush - features a slightly firm and rounded brush head for universal blending of products. Works well to soften intense lines and edges and great for combining colors on the lid.
E30 Pencil Brush - features a soft, tapered tip best to smudge pencil eye liner or create soft definition by using with eye shadow and smudging the upper and lower lash lines.
E40 Tapered Blending Brush - features a soft, fluffy brush head to provide a gentle application of color to soften harsh lines or apply a transition color to the crease.
E47 Shader – Crease Brush - features a small, tapered brush head with firm, yet soft bristles. This brush was designed for a controlled application of shadow into the crease. Use with dark shadows to deepen the crease without fallout.

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday,

These pics might help:

f502cac5ca2dc475044795258c27a06e.jpg

tumblr_ng34ghyGA91se94ywo9_500.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Eye Brushes need help

[ Edited ]

I will check those sigma ones out. I have sigma that came in a essentials kit but I think they are to big and my looks tend to get muddy. I will check that set out also.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Eye Brushes need help

[ Edited ]

I found a Jaclyn hill video on morphe makeup brushes. She went over her favorites. She goes into really good detail on what each brush does and why. I need new brushes so I think I am going to order all but 2 she mentioned and pitch the ones I have.

Respected Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:
Name brands don't really help me. Anyone have a complete set they can recommend for a complete eye look or names of specific brushes.

@ccassaday - I know what you mean.   I can multi task with Sigma's E25 Blending brush, if I could only have one brush- and I'd still be happy..  I'd only ask to have about 3 of them.  You mentioned brushes being too big.  Sigma's E45 Small Tapered is another great multi-tasker. 

Good luck on your quest!