Regular Contributor

I was dying to try this stuff being on an exfoliation kick lately (well actually I've been on one for lmany years now) so I walked into sephora and got a nice big fat sample of it. The lovely woman who helped me gave me a pretty big pot with enough for quite a few uses. I have tried it. It's nice BUT....it does pretty much the exact same thing as my Mychelle fruit fiesta enzyme peel that I got at the vitamin shoppe on sale around Tgiving. That cost me a whopping $23 for a big pot. I've been using that stuff since then and loving it. Everytime I use it my skin is like glass, so unbelievably smooth. I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I like the Mychelle peel better. Someone please take my temperature or something. I NEVER like the item that costs less when faced with choosing between two things. My skin seems to be really snooty and always picks the thing that is crazy $$$. My Mother used to always say I have champagne taste on a beer budget. {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Does this exfolikate stuff do something with repeated uses? There is no diff between that and the Mychelle stuff for me. Next up to try is Ren's Glycolactic Skin Renewal mask. That was the other one I wanted to try. I got a nice sample of that too from Sephora. Any other goods ones out there that anyone wants to reccommend or any opinions on the ones I've mentioned?