Honored Contributor

Any pads I've ever used I've only left on for abou 5 minutes and then I rinse my face because I cannot stand the feel.  The only exception to that are the First Aid Beauty pads.  I love those and notice a big difference to my skin.

Most other pads are too strong and after a few days of using, I get really dry patches, especially on my chin.

I believe the Peter Thomas Roth Maxx Complexion pads are 50% off today on Ulta.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Dr.Denese Advance Firming Facial Pads because it's an all in one pad. I have sensitive skin and usually react to most of these products but these I can use and  get results. Works for me.

Super Contributor

Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Daily Peel Pads. A 2 part system, available in 3 strengths, can be cut in 1/2 to economize. 
Trish McEvoy makes an excellent weekly peel pad.

Frequent Contributor

Yes, use them at night. Then use your nighttime products on top and go to sleep. 

Valued Contributor

@Ludog - that's exactly what I do. Used to use in the morning but didn't like the stickiness. Tried at night before bed and don't even notice. I think it helps with nighttime serum too.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I'm currently using the Nassif pads and I really like them - cut in half to economize and not leave excessive amounts of product on my skin. I use the pad first thing after I finish cleansing, followed by a green tea mist that I tap in and then the rest of my routine. 

This is what I use and I also cut them in half.  I just wait about 5-10 minutes before applying moisturizer.  Dr. D's NEVER dried down for me no matter how long I waited, they stayed sticky/tacky forever.

Respected Contributor

@RainyDayGal wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I'm currently using the Nassif pads and I really like them - cut in half to economize and not leave excessive amounts of product on my skin. I use the pad first thing after I finish cleansing, followed by a green tea mist that I tap in and then the rest of my routine. 

This is what I use and I also cut them in half.  I just wait about 5-10 minutes before applying moisturizer.  Dr. D's NEVER dried down for me no matter how long I waited, they stayed sticky/tacky forever.

@RainyDayGal I'm using the Nassif now and like them.  I saw that Dr D had the BOGO with 200 pads for $48 plus shipping and I debated on getting them and alternating use with the Nassif pads, since one is primarily Salicylic and the other Glycolic acid.  I remember years ago thinking the Dr D pads were sticky but so many great reviews on them I thought they might have changed.  Your post made me think I was probably better off staying with what I have.