Honored Contributor

Re: Estee Lauder TSV Friday, Sept 2

Second ingredient is the same active in Lancome Genefique. Other ingredients not too bad except for the artificial dyes. 

Respected Contributor

No thanks.  I will stick with my newly purchased RMS facial oil which I really like.  Clean beauty and it does NOT bother my eyes!  How many of these "miracle" products does one need???  BTW this  ET product contains lots of water...RMS oil has none.  Why pay for water???

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Second ingredient is the same active in Lancome Genefique. Other ingredients not too bad except for the artificial dyes. 

They're based on the probiotic treatment of skin using a bioferment made from a certain bacteria.

Trusted Contributor

Does anyone use this considering it's the "#1 serum in the U.S"? 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

They're based on the probiotic treatment of skin using a bioferment made from a certain bacteria.

Yes, it also contains Lactobacillus Ferment which I think Isomers uses in their Enzyme Peel. 

Contributor

@KCDiva wrote:

I do. For 21 years. I alternate it at night with a retinaldehyde product (trying to build up my sensitive skin so I can use Retin A). and I use a Vitamin C serum in the am. My skin is always a topic of discussion because it doesn't look it's age. My issue with this TSV is the size. I personally don't buy large bottles of skincare products as I want them to be as potent as possible. 

Honored Contributor

@C from Bama wrote:

@KCDiva wrote:

I do. For 21 years. I alternate it at night with a retinaldehyde product (trying to build up my sensitive skin so I can use Retin A). and I use a Vitamin C serum in the am. My skin is always a topic of discussion because it doesn't look it's age. My issue with this TSV is the size. I personally don't buy large bottles of skincare products as I want them to be as potent as possible. 

@C from Bama 

What I like to do with the larger bottles is put some in a smaller dropper bottle and then store the larger one in the fridge so that stays fresh for longer. You can buy 1-ounce-size amber dropper bottles from Amazon, usually in a set of 6, and they don't cost that much.

1oz Amber Glass Boston Round Bottles (Black Dropper Cap) - 4699B33ABRBLK Wholesale, 48/Case, Amber Type III UV Resistant 20-400

Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@C from Bama wrote:

@KCDiva wrote:

@C from Bama 

What I like to do with the larger bottles is put some in a smaller dropper bottle and then store the larger one in the fridge so that stays fresh for longer. You can buy 1-ounce-size amber dropper bottles from Amazon, usually in a set of 6, and they don't cost that much.

1oz Amber Glass Boston Round Bottles (Black Dropper Cap) - 4699B33ABRBLK Wholesale, 48/Case, Amber Type III UV Resistant 20-400

Thanks for the info. I keep my Vitamin C in the fridge since L-Ascorbic acid is so tricky to keep stable.

Honored Contributor

@C from Bama 

On amazon there's a set of 2 amber dropper bottles, about $5 a set of 2.

DropperStop 1oz Amber Glass Dropper Bottles (30mL) with Tapered Glass Droppers - Pack of 2

Honored Contributor

Beautypedia's breakdown of ingredients.  I'm only posting the overview;  I'm headed out the door & don't have time to capture screenshots of the write-up of each ingredient but if you want to know you can check out Beautypedia.com.

3FED50B7-6F42-412C-AED3-CA6729DE4CBA.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.