Trusted Contributor

Error in my posting about Bobbi Brown

[ Edited ]

It says the sale is today sometime, last post I said it was for Saturday as it seemed to read on a link I had read. Sorry all.

There's a countdown on BB site.

I don't really need a doggone thing but love the Crush lippies 2 colors I have I like so much and the Dusty Pink Art Liner stick (LOVE those) have 3 for different places in my life.

Happy sales!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Frequent Contributor

Re: Error in my posting about Bobbi Brown

[ Edited ]

@mimi5775 wrote:

It says the sale is today sometime, last post I said it was for Saturday as it seemed to read. Sorry.

But I can't say much since my post was taken off this forum? grrr ..no link or anything just the mention of it - but it is supposed to begin today.

There's a countdown on BB site...but looks like it changes.

I don't really need a doggone thing but love the Crush lippies 2 colors I have I like so much and the Dusty Pink Art Liner stick (LOVE those) have 3 for different places. Maybe I'll just get 2 things at this sale price Smiley Wink

@mimi5775

If you mean this thread its still there:

"Saw a pop-up ad about 25% off BB's site tomorrow."

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/Saw-a-pop-up-ad-about-25-off-BB-s-site-tomorrow/m-p/4558534/high...

Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Error in my posting about Bobbi Brown

@FashionFran  Thanks! didn't see it anwhere lol and people were baffled at the BB acronym. I undertand that when not used to being on a forum where BB was used a lot for her name.

I will delete that part in my post.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky