Honored Contributor

I love the WWC. Bought the OTO before Christmas. I just used the TT CC 1st cleanse & the WWC for my 2nd cleanse last night. My hair looked really good. I like that the WWC is easy to rinse like the POM. WWC is the 1st seasonal I have used. I bought the TSV Classic. Wish I had also bought the seasonal.

Trusted Contributor
On 1/6/2015 sjk73 said:
On 1/6/2015 vermint said:
On 1/6/2015 sjk73 said:

Yes! I love it too. I still have some in my collection. That was one he made that I really enjoyed. It reminds me of a vodka/cranberry cocktail in such a refreshing way. I still use the spritzer too from time to time.

sjk73, would you mind using the term "RTM' instead of "spritzer", please? Newbies may be confused by it...and all the initials are confusing enough without throwing in different words entirely. At least there's a glossary posted for the initials. It's just that "spritzer" implies "spray", and there are 3 WEN spray products---RTM, VTS, and EDP. Thanks!

It's easier for me to type spritzer since I just had major surgery, thanks!

I agree with vermint...spritzer is such a generic term and we get newbies trying wen for the 1st time and look for assistance here on the boards...it would be nice if we all tried to use the same abbreviations....

live....laugh....love
Respected Contributor
On 1/6/2015 happywenner said:
On 1/6/2015 sjk73 said:
On 1/6/2015 vermint said:
On 1/6/2015 sjk73 said:

Yes! I love it too. I still have some in my collection. That was one he made that I really enjoyed. It reminds me of a vodka/cranberry cocktail in such a refreshing way. I still use the spritzer too from time to time.

sjk73, would you mind using the term "RTM' instead of "spritzer", please? Newbies may be confused by it...and all the initials are confusing enough without throwing in different words entirely. At least there's a glossary posted for the initials. It's just that "spritzer" implies "spray", and there are 3 WEN spray products---RTM, VTS, and EDP. Thanks!

It's easier for me to type spritzer since I just had major surgery, thanks!

wait - how is spritzer easier than rtm??????

I was wondering that, too. If she wants to explain, fine. But if I'm not mistaken (and I could very well BE mistaken {#emotions_dlg.unsure}) she called them spritzers before she had surgery. I think I remember a post where she said something like "spritzers--I call RTMs spritzers" in a sentence. "Spritzer" is all over the keyboard!

ETA: I meant to say I thought she was using that word in a post before surgery.

Contributor
On 1/6/2015 sjk73 said:

I just opened my very first 16 oz WCM today. Smell is nice. Not sure about how it works because I was forced to go outside in the freezing cold wind to shovel the drive after the plow dumped on the driveway cause the driver is ignorant and I had to leave fast. I will try again tomorrow.
Respected Contributor

This winter I am using WVM and WWC but next winter I hope to try WCM for the first time. I did have a chance to smell it when I paid a visit to Chaz's salon last month. It was lovely.

Respected Contributor
On 1/6/2015 islandgrrl said:

This winter I am using WVM and WWC but next winter I hope to try WCM for the first time. I did have a chance to smell it when I paid a visit to Chaz's salon last month. It was lovely.

Just wondering if you already have some WCM in your stash or intend to buy it next winter? I may be wrong but if you intend to buy the WCM next winter it may not be available for purchase. The prior seasonals are offered this year but we can't be sure that they will be offered again next year. My guess is that they won't offer the prior seasonals every year.

Respected Contributor
On 1/7/2015 susan25 said:
On 1/6/2015 islandgrrl said:

Just wondering if you already have some WCM in your stash or intend to buy it next winter? I may be wrong but if you intend to buy the WCM next winter it may not be available for purchase. The prior seasonals are offered this year but we can't be sure that they will be offered again next year. My guess is that they won't offer the prior seasonals every year.

That is a great caution, Susan. Thanks. In order to keep my WEN expenditures in the realm of the reasonable, I don't stock up on seasonals. In part because I always want to try the next new thing, and in truth, while I like some scents better than others, they all work in a similar way for me. So I limit my stock on hand to having two seasonals per season. And it happens to be WVM and WWC this year. I'm hoping I'll have a chance to try WCM next year but if not, I'm sure I'll love what Team WEN has to offer. I do keep extra TT, SAM and 613 on hand because they are a standard part of my year round rotation.

Honored Contributor

The Winter Cranberry Mint and the Winter White Citrus have been the best for my hair, hands down. The Winter Vanilla Mint smells so good, but it leaves my hair dry.

Respected Contributor

Add me to the list. I love WCM and I use it in all seasonal except Fall. It's so cheery.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Frequent Contributor

I love love love it. It makes me smell fresh when I use it after a long day at work (12 hour shifts). I'm holding onto my 32 oz for dear life. I might sneak in a 16 oz order before the season is over.