Trusted Contributor

@UMDTerpFan wrote:

@equss wrote:

@CatLoverDogsToo thanks so much for the reply.    I haven't tried the eye serum yet but noticed the oil caused my hands to itch.....maybe I am just sensitive to one of the ingredients but I will contine to play with it. I know the price of the entire TSV was less than just buying the moisturizer.  I lovve the TULA wrinkle ddefense serum so may try that with the  moisturizer and skip the oil for afew days.  I have sensitive, dry skin with plenty of wrinkles!  Thanks again and glad you are enjoying Elemis!

@equss Definately try the eye serum. I've used tons of brands and so far, I think the eye serum is awesome. I haven't tried the oil enough to form an opinion yet but I do like oils - have been using Sunday Riley's Luna at night so this oil for day may be great. I'd suggest trying the oil on your neck first. I love the smell of the marine moisturizer just not sure about the cream itself yet as it has dimethicone in it and my skin doesn't like dimethicone. But it is farther down the ingredients list than other products that caused a problem for me so maybe this concentration will work fine. The cream does seem different than the one I had about two years ago. Does anyone know if they changed the formulation in the past couple of years? 

Thanks @UMDTerpFan  I did try the eye cream and do like it.  In fact,  I decided to try oil just as a spot treatment and then use a very small amount of the moisturizer and after only several days I do see a difference...I'll  see how things go.  The reaction I had to it the first day has lessened dramatically.