Honored Contributor

This week only, 15% back from over 400 stores, Macys included and many beauty brands such as Lancome, IT, Philosophy, ELF, and the list goes on.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle

May I add that I have been using “Ibotta” and occasionally when I check out from this app the Q will have this high-percentage rebate, too. 

I will check it now and see...15% is good though!

Thanks for posting this!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

This week only, 15% back from over 400 stores, Macys included and many beauty brands such as Lancome, IT, Philosophy, ELF, and the list goes on.

Hey @Shelbelle!  Did you see my post in Q Talk about Ebates?  I mentioned your name...

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for posting this, I've made a little over $300 from Ebates this year and haven't seen many %age's over 4% since prior to the holidays.  Will definitely take advantage of it now Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Hey @Shelbelle!  Did you see my post in Q Talk about Ebates?  I mentioned your name...

I just saw it, great post, I commented on it.

Respected Contributor

Hmm... I  thanked @Shelbelle earlier (mine was the first reply) but my post is no longer here. Strange...

Esteemed Contributor

I love Ebates.  I always look to see before I buy.  

Super Contributor

Thank you!

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle  Thanks for the heads up.  Just went to NM and bought a couple of FRESH SUGAR items that I wanted.  Over $10 into my pocket with the 15% back.

Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

Hmm... I  thanked @Shelbelle earlier (mine was the first reply) but my post is no longer here. Strange...

Hi, Texas, I figured out what happened. I also posted this at the same time on the Community Forum, thought I would cover all bases, but the mod deleted that one and left this one, your post was on the other thread.