Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 4/27?

Happy Friday Beauties,

Hope you all had a productive week, and will be having a safe and wonderful weekend. This week I used up;

Bath and Body Works Relaxing Cedarwood & Sage Shower Gel - 10oz  Discontinued.

Krogar Brand Three Blade Razor - 12pk  Repurchased.

Yves Rocher Gental Make-up Remover for Sensitive Eyes - 4oz  This was nothing outstanding, but not bad either. I  would repurchase this on sale and after I run out of my stash of Avon Moisture Effective Eye Make-up Remover.

What did you use up this week?

Trusted Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 4/27?

I used up Doll 10 effortlash mascara. Great product and lasted a long time-at least 4 months. I'm working on my IT Celebration Foundation compact. You know how when you use a round compact there is always product left around the rim? I was able to break that up and crush it with the bottom of a pen. Now I have "mineral" foundation that will probably be used up in two weeks. I'm doing the same with a pressed setting powder. 

I have so much make up, that I doubt I'll ever use it all. I'm like a kid in a candy store that way. 💄💅🏻

Honored Contributor

Happy Friday ladies!

Used up 1 item this week. The Body Shop Frosted Plum Body Butter (1.69 Oz.) container. I liked it for use on my heels, legs & hands. Nice scent, but probably won’t buy again. This was part of a $10 sampler set that I bought from Ulta around Christmas that contained a shower gel & a fabric puff for the shower. 

I replaced this with a L’Occitane Almond Delicious Hands (1 Oz.) tube. This product I like very much having bought this in the past.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

I used up:

-a tube of a Kiss My Face brand clay mask.  I won't be repurchasing this, as it is not appropriate for my skin type.

-a Tony Moly ceramide sheet mask.  I like this mask and will probably purchase it again in the future.

-a small bottle of Elf setting spray.  This is nothing special.  I'm not sure it does anything more than water would.  

-a sample of a Clinique for Men moisturizer I got when I made an Ulta order.  Not something I would purchase.  

I tossed:

-a tube of 100% Pure lipstick in shade "Narcissus."  It was painful for me to toss this, as it was expensive, but it doesn't work for me.  I tried mixing it with various liners, lipsticks and glosses, and no combination looked good.  I even tried it as a cream blush, and it looked clownish.  I waited too long for it to be returned, so it's in the trash now.  I have a second one of these in another shade that I'm trying to make work.  Not sure if that will work out or if I will be posting that I've tossed it in the future.  Smiley Frustrated  

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

I had a slow week

Garnier Fructose Curl Construct - Replaced with same

Have a great weekend!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

This week:

Only an IT Cometics Celebration Foundation. Replaced with same. I rarely use this as a foundation anymore, generally as a finishing powder over various brands of foundation.

Finally getting warm here! A very late spring! Enjoy your weekend! I'm hoping to bike ride without wearing a parka!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

Happy Friday Beauties,

I used up the following from the past 2 weeks. I didn't have an opportunity to post last week.

I used up a jar gwp size of Lancome Absolue Night Cream. I have many gwp creams to use up so I won't be purchasing full size due to expense. However I really liked this for my dry skin.

Clinique's Happy Perfume spray, again a gwp size. I really like the scent as it's very soft and light. I can see myself repurchasing in the future.

E.Lauder Perfectly Clean Cleanser. (gwp) I like to use this in the shower in the morning. I probably wouldn't purchase the full size though.

La Bella Provincia Orange Gingergrass Shower gel, 3.4oz size. This is a nice line, but it was gifted to me and I haven't seen it anywhere.

B&B Works hello Beautiful shower gel in 3oz size. I like the scent, but again I doubt if I would purchase full size. 

Shea Moisture Dragon's blood and Coffee Cherry Instant Rebound Eye Cream. I really like this, but I haven't been able to find it again. My luck it has been discontinued. I am now using one from Yves Rocher.

B&B Works in the Sun Shower gel. 8 oz size. I like this scent as it has coconut oil in it. I have so many shower gels, big and small to use up so I don't know if I'll buy the full size anytime soon.

I finally used up the 21oz size of Jergens body lotion. I know this will be a repurchase, but have other lotions to get through first.

That's it for this week. I hope you all have a Great Weekend and Stay Safe!!

See you all next Friday, hopefully~~

Honored Contributor

Slow go for me.  I used up:

Got2B VoluManiac Hairspray - full size.  I like this hairspray but replaced with an Organix Thickening hairspray. 

Respected Contributor

I used up

Sample packets of Carol's Daughter Balck Vanila Shampoo and Conditioner. I enjoyed it. I might purchase full size in the future.

Ulta Beauty Butter Cream Cupcake 3-in-1 Smoothie. 3 oz size.  It's ok.  It smells nice, though.

1.5 oz of Tresemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo.  I got it in my Walmart Beauty Box a while back. It is pretty nice.  I probably won't purchase the full size since I don't use dry shampoo that much.

That is it.  I should have more to report next week. I have many nearly empty bottles.

Have a great weekend, beauties!

Honored Contributor

@Leeny I found Lancôme Bienfait GWP jars to be too greasy for my normal skin, but you may like this for your dryer skin. 

Absolue is the Cadillac of the Lancôme skincare line.

I alternate between their Renergie & Visionaire lines for facial or under eye  creams.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼