Trusted Contributor

Awesome post @PatriciaG !

Thank you everyone for your suggestions, going to try them all! ha ha

yes, my eyelid are slacking

Esteemed Contributor

I love Dr. Denese skincare products. They work for me. I use the Firming Collegan Eye cream which can be used for the complete eye area. I saw improvement within a week. I have super sensitive skin with allergies and issues and this worked for me. Hope you have the same good results. 

Valued Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  - sounds very interesting.  I think I might try it.

Valued Contributor

Re: EYELID CREPINESS

[ Edited ]

I got some recommendations from someone here about eye creams and i decided to give it a try. I wont mention any names. It was a drug store brand and i saw good reviews about it. That eye cream really hurt my eyes. I used it for weeks but there was no improvement and then My eyes burned, became sensitive to light and were swollen. Needless to say it didnt do anything good. So just be cautious about taking advice here esp around eyes. 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Trusted Contributor

Avon's Clinical Eye Lift has been around for years and seems to be very popular. It has a cream for under the eye and a gel for the upper lid. I can't speak from experience since I've never tried it, but it has lots of good reviews.

avon eye.JPG

Valued Contributor

@mintedrose  - You can't be too careful around your eyes.  Thanks for the advise.