Honored Contributor

Received an email that tonight at 12:00amEDT/9:00pmPDT, EM cosmetics is launching a new powder "sculpting" bronzer and it looks like it comes with a Rephr brush.  Everything I have ordered from this line is such good quality.  Have never been disappointed.  Looks like I'll be checking it out at 9:00pm.  Good excuse to get the lippie I've been wanting too.

Honored Contributor

Re: EM Cosmetics Bronzer Launch

@JudyL 

I got the same email.  It looks very nice but I have at least 6 bronzers, powdered and cream so I'll be passing.  I agree about the quality of her products!

Trusted Contributor

I haven't tried anything from this brand yet, but have heard good things.  I haven't seen the announcement, but I love Rephr brushes so I'll check this out once it's available on the website.  I'm interested in trying their liquid blushes.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@JudyL 

I got the same email.  It looks very nice but I have at least 6 bronzers, powdered and cream so I'll be passing.  I agree about the quality of her products!

@monicakm - I have 3 bronzers - Juvia's Place, CT, and Milani but that probably won't stop me from trying the EM bronzer. HAHA