Honored Contributor

Re: ELISE'S CARDIO SEGMENTS?

I really like Alberti, he sure is a good sales person to be able to sell women's  cosmetics, lotions and potions and be believable.

Honored Contributor

I believe Alberti mentioned that he's been in the Beauty industry for several years, maybe seven or possibly even more.  He is truly an all-around talented host, no matter what he is presenting.  Fashion, decor, collectibles, and everything else. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY. I think he mentioned that he had been a vendor on QVC (hair products, etc.) and that led to the career change to host.

Esteemed Contributor

I think that the exercise segments are fine. They are fillers to connect the pre-recorded beauty segments as most of the Beauty IQ programming isn't live. I think QVC is trying to attract millennials and a bit older women who would normally be browsing youtube influencers for beauty products and tutorials.

Honored Contributor

I rarely watch and the few times I have, I have not seen any cardio segments BUT I have no interest in seeing them during beauty shows. I work out 6-7 times a week and am into fitness and exercise and have all my life but I don't watch a beauty show to see cardio segments. I have no idea if these segments are just trying to pass along cardio tips and tricks or selling exercise equipment/products but I have no interest in either from a shopping channel. 

Frequent Contributor

Then obviously you don't see the connection between beauty and health!!!!!!!