Trusted Contributor

Thanks @JeanLouiseFinch , got it, I see how to do it on checkout

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm  , interesting as this seller has only 10 ratings @ 100%.  Joined ebay  8/9/20.  Last rating was written 6 months ago, yet person is still selling 16 items!  Scammer

I learned a lesson on this one, lost $16.19, not too much, but still enough for me & I wanted that rose quartz luminizer, dang it

Trusted Contributor

Re: EBAY help please

[ Edited ]

@Just Bling ,I'm calling ebay tomorrow, great idea!  Plus this seller is shady, needs to be removed from ebay

Honored Contributor

If you paid the seller direct with a credit card, you're probably out of luck.  Ebay warns you not to do this, and it's too late to file a dispute with your cc company. 0

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

If you paid the seller direct with a credit card, you're probably out of luck.  Ebay warns you not to do this, and it's too late to file a dispute with your cc company. 0

I paid as soon as I bought it right on the ebay check out page, but used a credit card I had on file there, not paypal....so this is a big no no?  Now I know!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AnnMarie-1 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I paid as soon as I bought it right on the ebay check out page, but used a credit card I had on file there, not paypal....so this is a big no no?  Now I know!

@AnnMarie-1  If you went thru eBay’s checkout process within the eBay site, that shouldn’t be a problem.  If you followed the process, I don’t understand why they won’t help you, unless you missed a deadline of some kind while your case was active. 🤷‍♀️  You should probably get in contact with a live CS rep and see if the two of you can sort it out.  

Respected Contributor

This is why it's better to pay with Paypal.  If you have a problem they intervene and if the seller doesn't do the right thing PP refunds your money.  I've had this happen  a number of times.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Something here does not add up, I have been an avid Ebay buyer since 2004, I have never had a problem getting a refund on anything not to my satisfaction, expecially a never received item. Hope you get a proper resolution.

Respected Contributor

Due to the amount of time that has passed it may be hard to resolve.

I have given up on Ebay too many scams and headaches......

Trusted Contributor

If anyone uses eBay I hope that only use Paypal for payment. I have had a couple bad situations and only because I paid with Paypal did I get my money back. I use Paypal for a lot of online purchases.