Frequent Contributor

Thanks everyone for the input. I'm 54 and don't really have what you would call acne, but every now and then, I'll get a bump or two on the lower part of my face....hormonal, I'm sure. I'll try it and as suggested, take it back if it doesn't work. Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

I really enjoy some of ELF's products.  I like several of their brushes which work fine for my purposes.   They had a cream blush in a large jar that isn't offered now.   I still have a ton left and it's the most beautiful natural color that doesn't fade- on par with Nars. I apply with a stippling brush by ELF. 

If they ever bring that back I'd highly recommend. 

The limited ELF foundation / tinted moisturizer experience wasn't good & wouldn't waste my time there or with their eye shadow.   The $1 & $2 eye brushes can come in handy when you're working with light and darker shadows and don't want to wash your good brushes all the time.

I'll echo, a few surprisingly great products in the midst of mediocre.

Respected Contributor

@Leelynn wrote:
Has anyone tried this brand? In particular, the foundation for acne control. I still get a few breakouts so for years I've used Clinique acne foundation. Been reading good things about ELF and it is less expensive.

@Leelynn

Sorry. That wasn't very helpful.  You never know until you try. That acne control foundation could be great.   They do come out with surprisingly good products now & then.   Good luck!

Honored Contributor

@doglover3 wrote:

I like and use their eye lid primer as well as a few other things.

Yea! What she said Smiley Wink

I have the lid primer in smudge stick form and love it

Honored Contributor

@doglover3 wrote:

I like and use their eye lid primer as well as a few other things.

I like this too, and the mascara primer, and brow gel that looks like a mascara.

Honored Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

Scott Barns developed this company, he use to sell on the Q. He was once makeup artist for the K-dash family. And yes they are good products for a good price.

I believe it was Scott Borba.

Valued Contributor

Shelbelle, you are correct. It is Scott Borba who is the developer...