Frequent Contributor
Has anyone tried this brand? In particular, the foundation for acne control. I still get a few breakouts so for years I've used Clinique acne foundation. Been reading good things about ELF and it is less expensive.
Respected Contributor

Scott Barns developed this company, he use to sell on the Q. He was once makeup artist for the K-dash family. And yes they are good products for a good price.

Trusted Contributor

Their products are made in China - NO thanks.

Esteemed Contributor
Love the blushes and bronzers. My favorite bronze eye shadow crayon too ! ( I have a stash of 10 at a cost of $20.)
Valued Contributor

Leelynn, I watched a youtube video that touted the Elf foundation for acne.  I don't have acne anymore, but the girl raved about it so much-how well is covered-that I ordered it.  A few days after I ordered it, they got it in at my Target for the first time!. Anyway,the Elf foundation did NOT work for me at all. Of course, I am 30 years older than the girl on the video plus I have dry mature skin.  It was cakey and did not blend well.  Can't say what it will do for you.  Try to find it at your local Target and if it doesn"t work, you can take it back.

Trusted Contributor

I've never used their products, but some of their brushes are nice.  For the price, give it a try.

Respected Contributor

I like and use their eye lid primer as well as a few other things.

Contributor

I use this foundations frequently (w/ oily skin) and it's a very pretty finish for me.  I do powder over it.  It's not perfect, but i don't think there is a perfect one.  Their brushes are VERY nice.  I love the prices and the quality is pretty good!

Honored Contributor

@Leelynn wrote:
Has anyone tried this brand? In particular, the foundation for acne control. I still get a few breakouts so for years I've used Clinique acne foundation. Been reading good things about ELF and it is less expensive.

I haven't tried the foundation, but the blush and bronzer are very good for the price. Eyeshadows not good.

Honored Contributor

They have some good stuff and they have a lot of junk. Target sells it in their store. I LOVE their eyelash curler.