Honored Contributor

Placed an order on their website yesterday but haven't received a confirmation email so can't tell if the order went through or not.  I am, however, getting emails from them and I've never odered from them before so its not like they already had it so I'm thinking the order must have gone through because how else would they have my email.  Nothing is showing up up on credit card yet either.

Anyone ever order from them and have this happen?  The order wasn't that expensive so I guess I could place it again and if I get doubles then share it with DD but, this just seems kind of weird.

Honored Contributor

Re: E.L.F. Cosmetics dot com

Is your order showing up in your account? That's where I would look.

Respected Contributor

They should have a CS line that you could call to confirm they received your order. I've never ordered from this company but I would give them a call if possible

Honored Contributor

I've placed a couple of orders with them for my HG Perfect Pink lip tint but honestly I don't recall if I ever ran into a billing/shipping issues.  Just wait till tomorrow and call/email them.

But speaking of ELF, I saw this "dupe" for Tatcha Water Cream.  She was sooo convincing that I put this in my WM cart.  We'll see.  

Key Ingredients: (all of which I already use and none of the ingredients in Tatcha Water Cream are in Elf Holy Hydration)

• Hyaluronic Acid - Helps moisturize for a plump complexion
  • Niacinamide - Minimizes pores and evens out skin tone
  • Squalane - Improves balance and elasticity
  • Vitamin B5 - Soothes and hydrates skin

e.l.f. Holy Hydration! Face Cream

Esteemed Contributor

I've ordered from ELF and never had a problem. Maybe call their customer line if you don't receive mail from them. The company usually good about letting you know the status of your order. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Respected Contributor

I've had good luck with them. They sent me a wrong color once and replaced it quickly and added a free wonderful brush set along with it.

Valued Contributor

@monicakm 

Hi ! I have not tried this but I have the Holy Hydration cleansing balm . It is fabulous . . I like balms that change to milky cleanser when you add water . This does an amazing job . I know that Dr. Dray has spoken highly of the fragrance free version of this moisturizer. I just picked up the holy hydration cleanser yesterday at Target. I will try when I finish up my current cleanser . This moisturizer is also on my radar . Have a great day 

Valued Contributor

@JudyL 

HI ! I have never ordered from their website but I did try a live chat with no luck . I follow a few over 50 youtubers( I am 58)  and their Camo hydrating  Concealer is always recommended for those of us over 50  . During the summer I did a live chat to ask about color choice etc.  I had it open for over an hour . I finally closed it and a day or so later received an generic email , never addressing my question . I would check if they have a customer service number ,or call your credit card company . 

good luck !  

Honored Contributor

Thanks everyone for your responses!  I place an order this morning and it went through without any problem.  I must have forgotten to hit "place your order" when I did it the first time.