Contributor

I ordered the TSV and just got it in the mail yesterday. I tried it out for the first time today. It's not to heavy, and well balanced in my hand. I don't hit the buttons by mistake. It's not to loud either. My hair id 2-3 inches past my shoulders, medium thickness but I have a lot of hair. Before the Buttercup I was using a SEDU4000i I think this gives my SEDU a run for it's money. It has 3 heat settings plus the cold shot. 2 speed settings.It doesn't blow my hair all over the place like my SEDU which I like. Over all I really liked this blow-dryer. The brush is a little small but the handle is easy to hold and maneuver. I didn't try the hair spray, but I gave the rollers ago. The verdict is still out on the rollers, definite learning curve on them.

Trusted Contributor
The TSV looks good, but it comes with the half pint brush. I have long hair, and Sephora has a Big Hair kit for the holidays with the full pint and detangling brushes. I purchased that instead after reading the great reviews on this hair dryer. I've never spent this much money on a hair dryer before! I hope it's worth it. I'm tired of frizzy hair.
Trusted Contributor
On 11/16/2014 midori said: The TSV looks good, but it comes with the half pint brush. I have long hair, and Sephora has a Big Hair kit for the holidays with the full pint and detangling brushes. I purchased that instead after reading the great reviews on this hair dryer. I've never spent this much money on a hair dryer before! I hope it's worth it. I'm tired of frizzy hair.
thank you! I have lomg hair too, and wasn't thinking the half pint brush was very appealing to me. The hairspray looked good, and I was half-interested in the rollers but not sure I'd use them. I cancelled my Q order and I think I will spend the extra $30 for the Sephora set. I'm not sure yet, but I figured I should just cancel the Q kit until I figure it out. sephora shipping is free and I get 10% Mr rebates from sephora, so that is $20 off of a $200 kit or $180 including shipping. Q is $170 with shipping and I on,y get 4% back so it would be $163. So basically, for $17 more I can get two brushes that work better for me, and different hair products. I think I will do the Sephora set but will sleep on it Smiley Wink
Super Contributor

If possible, get a copy of the Nov 2014 Allure. Check out page 40. It compares 4 blow dryers and the "testers" comments. Never know if these are sponsored or not but the comments bring up good points. They compared them all to the T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i. All had good comments and things to think about when spending that much. They did not rank them but seems the Paul Mitchell was the favorite.

BaByliss Pro Italia Brava

Bio Ionic 10x

Paul Mitchell Neuro Dry

Infiniti Pro by Conair

Beauty blogger and YTer who loves it all! Cheers, Lulu Bea aka Lulu On Beauty - Let's be FACEBOOK beauty friends!
Honored Contributor

For those concerned about the small brush on long thick hair:

My hair is almost to my tush and I'm just over 6 Ft; it's thick, coarse and prone to frizz. I have the full size and small one. EXCELLENT for my hair Static is cut down dramatically, super for blow drying and can e used on wet hair in the shower. LOVE THEM.

The small brush handles my hair just as easily as the large one; no issues.

Trusted Contributor
On 11/16/2014 CAshopper2011 said:
On 11/16/2014 midori said: The TSV looks good, but it comes with the half pint brush. I have long hair, and Sephora has a Big Hair kit for the holidays with the full pint and detangling brushes. I purchased that instead after reading the great reviews on this hair dryer. I've never spent this much money on a hair dryer before! I hope it's worth it. I'm tired of frizzy hair.
thank you! I have lomg hair too, and wasn't thinking the half pint brush was very appealing to me. The hairspray looked good, and I was half-interested in the rollers but not sure I'd use them. I cancelled my Q order and I think I will spend the extra $30 for the Sephora set. I'm not sure yet, but I figured I should just cancel the Q kit until I figure it out. sephora shipping is free and I get 10% Mr rebates from sephora, so that is $20 off of a $200 kit or $180 including shipping. Q is $170 with shipping and I on,y get 4% back so it would be $163. So basically, for $17 more I can get two brushes that work better for me, and different hair products. I think I will do the Sephora set but will sleep on it Smiley Wink

I also got the 10% from MrRebates, free shipping, 3 free samples, plus a makeup bag with about 9 other samples using a code. Did you pull the trigger? Mine is supposed to come in a couple days. I can't wait to try it!

Respected Contributor

I have Buttercup and love her!!! Its the best! My hair drys super fast and Love the brush that comes with it too. Its a good TSV.

Respected Contributor

Has anyone heard of the Kiss Handle-Less Hair Dryer. It is on Amazon, Walgreens and videos on youtube. It looks promising but only has cold, low and high. It is 1875W despite the picture.

Red by Kiss Handle-Less 1875W Hair Dryer