Valued Contributor

Re: Dr Terry Dubrow to debut his new skincare line on evine Live 4/18

On 4/10/2015 BlingQueen022 said:
On 4/10/2015 beautymogul said:

Doubt I will buy a thing, as other posts have said they will do anything to make more money.his wife is a bit much, dont they have enough money? If you have ever watched the Housewives show, they had the most beautiful home, around 16,000 sq ft. That was not good enough for them so they are now building a new home.

I'm sure they worked hard for their money. Good for them. If I worked for that kind of money, I'd be living off the fruits of my labor too. They earned it.

See now that is what I am talking about. Why do people get mad at others for working.

No thought is worth thinking.....
Esteemed Contributor

Oh joy, yet another (fill in the blank) product by a reality tv star.

Valued Contributor

His products are now posted online and I have to say, I am very intrigued by the ingredient deck of the supplements. There is 8,000 mg of biotin in his beaute caps (hair, skin and nails) and 2000mg of hydrolyzed collagen types I and III in the liquid shot cocktail. If there is a great introductory price, I will buy.
Trusted Contributor

I have never found a skincare product that did much. Most do NOTHING for me. If Dr. What's-his-name's stuff worked and contained no ingredients that I found objectionable, I'd buy it even if he had satan selling door to door.

Honored Contributor

I was just in GNC picking up some omega-3 supplements (thank you Andrew Lessman for the education!). I was at the counter checking out and I noticed they had chewable hyaluronic acid and collagen ""Beauty Bursts"". I guess the ingestibles are the latest thing and it seems he's in corporating them as well. I'm curious to see if it works. I didn't buy them but they certainly contained the right buzz words!
Honored Contributor

Is there really any science behind the idea that if you ingest some of this stuff, it will do anything for you? I've never come across any credible data. I think this is just one more avenue to make money.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

Well at least we know out of the gate they both have had cosmetic procedures done.

Super Contributor

It would be really hard to be married to a doctor, heck my father owned his own accounting firm for 30 years and I barely saw him so I can only imagine being married to a successful doctor. I loved their home, beautiful. It seems any successful doctor now has his own line, there are so many of them I would not know where to start.I am passing now, but who knows about the future

Honored Contributor

On 4/12/2015 w84WEN said: His products are now posted online and I have to say, I am very intrigued by the ingredient deck of the supplements. There is 8,000 mg of biotin in his beaute caps (hair, skin and nails) and 2000mg of hydrolyzed collagen types I and III in the liquid shot cocktail. If there is a great introductory price, I will buy.

Do you mean to say 8000 mcg of Biotin, not 8000 mg.

Contributor

I don't get the Evine channel so really appreciate the heads up on what could be a really new take on beauty. Did anyone buy the products? If you saw the presentations - what were your thoughts just from the presentation. I noticed on the website that did not have the presentations. Would very much love to know. Thanks.