Super Contributor

Anybody know the item number for the Monday tsv?

Super Contributor

Thanks!

Super Contributor
On 2/8/2015 Liz123 said:

Thanks!

Anytime! Bookmark that website before the webbie deletes this post. ;-)

Super Contributor

Yes! I did exactly that. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I love Dr. Denese and considered buying this. What I don't like, is the auto delivery system is only good for two years...

Super Contributor
On 2/8/2015 Make-up LVR said:

I love Dr. Denese and considered buying this. What I don't like, is the auto delivery system is only good for two years...

I know, most of the beauty A/D seem to be this way. I had so many old ones where they were forever and cancelled them a few years back. Regret it now. ;-)

Regular Contributor
On 2/8/2015 susandee said:

I know, most of the beauty A/D seem to be this way. I had so many old ones where they were forever and cancelled them a few years back. Regret it now. ;-)

Me too, I use to get the Ultra moisturizing serum with the under eye gel and upper eye cream. It got cancelled when I had to replace my debit card and now that trio isn't an option on QVC.

Super Contributor
On 2/8/2015 susandee said:

Me too, I use to get the Ultra moisturizing serum with the under eye gel and upper eye cream. It got cancelled when I had to replace my debit card and now that trio isn't an option on QVC.

Her Omega 3 Eye Cream (that came in a TSV last year) reminds me the old upper eye lid cream. Seems to have the same color and texture. It is really nice if you haven't tried it.