Valued Contributor

Dr. Denese Sunday Sale

[ Edited ]

Has anyone ever purchased from any of the Sunday sales on her website? 

Today it says serums are on sale 40% off so I click on Shop Now and the HydraShield Face Serum comes up.  I add it to cart, apply the code from the email and the message I get is: COUPON CODE REMOVED 

discount code isn’t valid for the items in your cart.

I don't get it.  I tried it on two different browsers, thinking maybe that was the issue but it's not.

Respected Contributor

@smileshannon Oooh I got excited because I've been missing having her Hydroshield these past couple years. My old AD kit ran out, at which point I decided I wanted to try other drugstore brands and not spend as much. Plus Hydroshield got so expensive and she hasn't had a good kit TSV lately. 

But sorry to hear the code isn't working...I'll check it out later and see if I have the same issue.

Trusted Contributor

@smileshannon The sale is only for select serums and doesn't include hydroshield.  She did have 40% everything, including hydroshield, at Christmas and will probably have it again at some point.  She usually does it multiple times a year.  

Firming Facial Collagen Night Serum

Cannabis Sativa Hemp Super Serum

Triple Strength Peptide Drops

HydroShield Pro Strength Serum

Valued Contributor

I just tried it again and saw there were only 4 serums.  Thank you for the information!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Dr. Denese Sunday Sale

[ Edited ]

@smileshannon @amyb Tomorrow only 021824 4 oz hydroshield is $79 while supplies last.  That's more than half off.  Use REMOVAL OF CODE and the date as I typed it at checkout.  No spaces.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tadaki Tku. Did you mean: Type: REMOVALOFCODE021824 ??    or REMOVAL021324

Trusted Contributor

@amyb  Sorry, the mod took out the code and replaced it with REMOVALOFCODE.  If you use FB, go to Dr. Denese FB and the code is there.  You can just Google it and no need to be a member or anything.  But yes, the date would be 021824

Respected Contributor

@smileshannon I got it! So happy to finally be getting this again. After my old AD (of about 3 years) ended over a year ago...I tried living without it and trying other, more affordable products. My AD had been such a great deal it was hard for me to pull the trigger on the hight priced Hydroshield, alone. Tks for the heads-up on this special price. I now want to get the Dream Cream again. They gave me another coupon for signing up with them, that I couldn't use yesterday with the other promotion, so I may try to use it for the dream cream.

I've missed her products. Others have been ok...Olay, Sephora HYA hyaluronic acid everyday cream, Ordinary serum, even got Hope in a Jar again at Marshall's (but formula is different than the old days)...but....gotta say, whether or not it "makes me look younger" is questionable with all skincare other than prescription, imo...but that said...DD products were just a head above all the rest on me. My skin always looked and felt the best with Hydroshield and Dream cream...plump, smooth, hydrated, soft and supple. Hoping it's just as good as ever when I get it...I don't think anything's changed with her staple products.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm so excited my Hydroshield is on the way~I've missed this product. I have to say, in the last 15-20 years, DD's products, esp. Hydroshield was always one of my favorites. As I said, when my great AD finally ran out, I decided to give other things a try. Much as I've liked what I tried, some more than others...nothing as much or even the same type thing, as Hydroshield.

So, I've started following her site. One thing has me curious...she does not sell the Facial Firming pads, which I have such a backstock on because from Q orders, they included FFP's in EVERY kit! They are the thing I've always used the least...though people who use them consistently here to report good results. Everytime I say I'm going to be consistent...I use them a few times that week, then forget about them again.

That said...I'm wondering why she not only doesn't sell them on her own site, but also doesn't even name them under her tab on her site that lists her "6 step program."

Any thoughts?

Next I'm going to get the Dream Cream again. And probably down the line her eye cream.

Man, my old AD was a deal...made each FULL sized product about $35 ea...Included Dream Cream, Firming Facial Microdermabrasion Cream, FFPads, jumbo Hydroshield and eye cream...with S&H came to $125.

That AD lasted a little over 3 years! I still have 2 FFP's and 2 FFMicrodermabrasion Cream, I'm using up from there. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@amyb   I love the hyroshield, but a co worker and I split the last double hydroshield I got.  At one point the 4 oz sold alone was like $200.  Got the kits a lot cheaper.  A 4oz lasts me quite a while.  

Funny story  (wasn't at first).  SO he has really dry skin.  I buy him so many lotions to try.  I walk in the bedroom one day and he is using my hydroshield on his legs.  What?  Love you, but your not using my hydroshield on your legs.  Sorry.  Find something else. He said, but it was the closest bottle on the dresser.  Good grief.