Respected Contributor

I just watched her show, she is such a lovely endearing women. I was tempted but I have so much lippies & blush. Proud of me. Did any of you purchase any of her products?

Honored Contributor

She may be lovely but I've purchased several of her products that were old and dry.  Lipstick doesn't last 5 minutes.  She doesn't respond to emails directed to the address on her website which is a travesty to me.  I'm finished with her and her products. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Whoa, I think I'll cancel my order.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the last TSV she had and was impressed.  Great quick everyday makeup.  I ordered the gel eyeliner to try.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Doris Dalton

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 Well, that was not a pleasant experience. I won't name names but there are quite a few vendors that don't respond. Best to purchase on the shopping channel which I suppose you did & hope you were able to return them.

Respected Contributor

@DiAnne That is what I was interested in but I have a brown & black already from a different brand that is starting to dry out, even tho I don't use them often. I also have a similar brush. Thinking to myself that her brand might last longer. I passed.

Respected Contributor

I bought the one time only nude lip, blush and highlighter set. I thought the colors would be nice for spring/summer and I have not tried the line before.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I have a few Doll 10 items: I love her foundation: it's full coverage. It stays all day and is matte without looking dried out. I have a beautiful eye shadow palette that I bought this past December and the colors have excellent saturation and are blendable.

Her eye liner gel pencils are excellent: I bought a set of four: black, dark brown, a blue which seems to brighten my eyes and looks gorgeous with brown shadows.  Her mascara does what she says: it separates, lengthen and curls.

A while back I bought her eye brow "paste": it dried out quickly. I'm lukewarm about her lipsticks, but there is one deep rose colour that I love.....Her cream blushes are nice, but as the day wears on, I need touch ups.  In all fairness, my moisturizer and serum could be partially to blame.

I love her "pixelated" powder.  All of her brushes are wonderful. I initially really liked her spinning brush: I do use less product, but I don't recommend it for under eye use. It's a little abrasive.  it's excellent for making sure there are no lines of demarcation from blush or contour.

I bought her contour palette which includes two blushes, a highlighter a bronzer, a contour and two other products that I can't remember off hand.  I have used better contour powders, such as Tarte and I love Benefit's Hula, both powder and creamy stick. It's nice and can be worn by all ages. The brush that comes with it is sumptuous!

When I cleaned out my old MU yesterday, I held onto everything of hers except the brow gel.

Poodlepet2

Honored Contributor

I tried her pink nude lipstick/glosse sets and did not like them. The colors all turned brownish on me and did not last at all. 

I also tried her TSV with foundation, concealer, mascara, blush I think it was and the foundation color matched perfectly but after trying it several times I did not really like the way it wore and looked and the other items I wasn't wowed by. Definitely not enough to continue using or repurchase. 

I no longer try her products. They always look great when shown onair but they never work for me. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Doris Dalton

[ Edited ]

@Kabella,      I watched it but did not purchase because I bought 4 lipsticks about a month ago.  Doris is so crazy.  She put on her eyebrow product and used the auburn shade.  It actually did not look bad.  I enjoyed the show.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength