Honored Contributor

Re: Don't like the feel of anything on my face at night, but.....

@goldensrbest wrote:

Try one of the serums made by,THE ORDINARY skin care line.

@goldensrbest

I will do that!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@silkyk wrote:

The best! Feels great and smells wonderful....also works! The best I've ever found. I use night and day. A great base for makeup too.

Image result for acure night cream

@silkyk

Thanks for the suggestion! You are saying that it smells great, so I guess it is not fragrance free?  

@AngelPuppy1

It has a very light scent of lavender. It also has a tightening effect feel to it that makes your skin feel wonderful. I use it day and night.

Trusted Contributor

@AngelPuppy1,

The first four items on the list are all very watery, the snail cream is more like a gel-cream, not greasy at all.

I happen to prefer the Missha Time Revolution Essence the best as it makes my skin feel hydrated, yet not greasy or sticky, a feat since I have an oily t-zone and moisturizers will often make my face feel like a greaseball after a couple of hours.

The Paula's Choice, Mad HIppie and Earth Science products are also very watery but don't make my skin feel quite as hydrated as the Missha Essence. 

Honored Contributor

@River Song wrote:

@AngelPuppy1,

The first four items on the list are all very watery, the snail cream is more like a gel-cream, not greasy at all.

I happen to prefer the Missha Time Revolution Essence the best as it makes my skin feel hydrated, yet not greasy or sticky, a feat since I have an oily t-zone and moisturizers will often make my face feel like a greaseball after a couple of hours.

The Paula's Choice, Mad HIppie and Earth Science products are also very watery but don't make my skin feel quite as hydrated as the Missha Essence. 

@River Song

Thank you so much!

Honored Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@silkyk wrote:

The best! Feels great and smells wonderful....also works! The best I've ever found. I use night and day. A great base for makeup too.

Image result for acure night cream

@silkyk

Thanks for the suggestion! You are saying that it smells great, so I guess it is not fragrance free?  

@AngelPuppy1

It has a very light scent of lavender. It also has a tightening effect feel to it that makes your skin feel wonderful. I use it day and night.

@silkyk

It sounds like a wonderful product but I got a reaction from once using a product with lavender.  I love the smell but can't use in a skin product.