Occasional Contributor

Yes, I'm subscribed to her channel.  I find her enjoyable to watch even if she has plastic surgery.  

Honored Contributor

Since she Is so articulate, is she forthcoming about the cosmetic medical procedures?  

What has she had done and why/results?  And costs? That would be interesting.

Blending eyeshadow and hairstyle tips is  basic and simple. 

Do you pay a fee for the subscription or does she benefit financially from advertisements and product promotions/endorsements? 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

Yes, I have been watching her for sometime now & find her to be very forthcoming & honest...she is very knowledgeable about what she talks about, hair, make up, organizion of her closets etc......

I was just telling two of my girlfriends over dinner tonight about her...

My sister & I both follow her.  

She is a very classy lady & looks fantastic for her age.   I think you will be impressed with her too!!   

Esteemed Contributor

Dominique Sachse looks great in her youtube videos and her tv background means that she has got the video production qualities like lighting, sound, and video editing down pat.

She has an interesting series on the brow tattooing she had done to fix her thin and overplucked brows that is worth a look if you are considering having microblading done to your brows.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Since she Is so articulate, is she forthcoming about the cosmetic medical procedures?  

Do you pay a fee for the subscription or does she benefit financially from advertisements and product promotions/endorsements? 

@Chi-town girl- There is no fee to subscribe to her channel on You Tube.  The You-Tubers get paid from the advertisers, etc. 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl- There is no fee to subscribe to her channel on You Tube.  The You-Tubers get paid from the advertisers, etc. 

TY @San Antonio Gal. I knew there was a $$$ source. 

I did a google search on her. What would compel a very attractive woman in her 40's to have so many cosmetic procedures at such an early age. I understand the competitive nature of her business but, did the large implants help her to keep her job? Really, lol Woman LOL

So she has a highly paid job and married a very wealthy man. Obviously no need to earn anything additional!  She could easily post the videos on facebook or instagram. 

Instead she gets paid by advertisers and receives free of charge products to promote via YouTube. It just strikes me as a money grab.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Her's is the only YouTube channel I subscribe to.  If I have time I watch a video.

The other day I had some free time so I started to watch one.  It was a make-up tutorial using all rose colors.  The result on her was awful IMO. She looked like she had pink eye or a bad allergic reaction and the lipstick made her lips look dried out and flakey.  She had too much red in her skin for all that rose tone make-up. It was the first time I've seen a tutorial from her that was bad.

The next one I moved on to was make-up that made you look 10 years younger.  When she started the tutorial by saying it was 10 steps, I was out.  LOL

As far as her plastic surgery, I'm on the new side to following her so I have no idea what she looked like prior.  To my eyes she doesn't look so overdone that she looks like plastic.  Now I'd be interested in seeing what she looked like prior.