Respected Contributor

Re: Dolly 10 foundation demonstration...

@SeaMaiden wrote:

The Dalton Lady always looks like a little old lady with cakey makeup and too much blush.  That keeps me from buying anything if her's. 

Really, @SeaMaiden?  I think Doris Dalton looks great.  She's not at all like a "little old lady."  Far from it!  I don't have one of those HD TVs, but I see no caked make-up. 

Respected Contributor

I've often wondered if she's had plastic surgery, specifically cheek implants. Like Priscilla Presley and other women who've had lots of filler,  her cheeks look overly plump

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

The Dalton Lady always looks like a little old lady with cakey makeup and too much blush.  That keeps me from buying anything if her's. 

Are we talking about the same person? I can't imagine anyone describing her as looking "like a little old lady."

DD

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Little old lady?  That's weird.   She's not little at all. 

When I see her I think she's been injected too many times on her forehead, cheeks and lips.  Her makeup appears to be perfect and not cakey at all. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

No makeup is going to look the same on each one of us and is why we all, or most of us, lol, keep trying to find our HG of makeup I guess.

I don't want or need a think heavy cakey foundation so, all depends on what you want, your own skin type, complexion etc as to what will work for each of us since nothing works for all of us and is why we are lucky to have so many things to chose from huh.