Respected Contributor

View Driver's Choice Stylish Steering Wheel

These are steering wheel covers. But I bought one to use as a headband when I wash my face. It worked perfect. I have others that I bought for $5.00 at Sally's years ago but these work just as well and they are only $1.00.

Respected Contributor

Has anyone found a product that is used for one thing but you have found a different use? Would really like any ideasWoman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

My 95 yr old mother wears plastic ponytail holders (Dollor Store) on her wrist w/her house & mail keys attached-home made charm bracelet.  She says this way, she does not have to look for them or lose them.  She perfers wearing on her wrist than around her neck especially when out & about. 

She has various colors to match her outfits. Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

My 95 yr old mother wears plastic ponytail holders (Dollor Store) on her wrist w/her house & mail keys attached-home made charm bracelet.  She says this way, she does not have to look for them or lose them.  She perfers wearing on her wrist than around her neck especially when out & about. 

@Mz iMac When I sold fine jewelry as by back was healing from Dillards, we had our jewelry case keys on these!

Honored Contributor

Re: Dollar Tree Find

[ Edited ]

@VenturaHighway A big thank you!  I drive a black suv and my hands always get burned when I try to hold the steering wheel in the summer!

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMacGreat idea for when you are walking too. Thanks

Respected Contributor

@ECBGI need to get one for my steering wheel too because it is black also. I just bought the pretty ones for headbandsWoman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Dollar Tree Find

[ Edited ]

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@ECBGI need to get one for my steering wheel too because it is black also. I just bought the pretty ones for headbandswomanveryy-happy:

VenturaHighwayy Have an attitude!  Get a wild one!!!  Why not??!!!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@ECBGI need to get one for my steering wheel too because it is black also. I just bought the pretty ones for headbandswomanveryy-happy:

VenturaHighwayy Have an attitude!  Get a wild one!!!  Why not??!!!Smiley Happy

Those slip on the steering wheel when making quick avoidance turns.

Even more horrible if you use those slippy wheel covers while wearing knit gloves that also slip instead of grip.

If you have snow, ice, wet leaves, cars that cut you off, or kids that step out without looking:

better to use that pretty wheel cover on your head, and look for steering wheel covers that have a sure grip.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Mz iMac   My 93 year old mother does the same thing!  Maybe they live in the same S Fl. community...wouldn't that be funny?! Smiley Happy