Honored Contributor

FYI - Was scrolling through the program guide and saw that on Tuesday, May 14 there will be a Doll10 TSV for those that might be interested.

Respected Contributor

Re: Doll10 TSV Tuesday, May 14

I bought her foundation once and it was great!

Honored Contributor

I like some of her things but I don't think I need anything right now. I just got more of her pink powder recently. I'm still working on the first jar of it and I use it almost every day. It sure lasts a long time.

Super Contributor

I hope whatever it is I don't like it, because I need to use up what I already have 😄. I'm stocked up on pretty much everything that I use and should last awhile. But I'll be watching 😁

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw what it was on a IG story. I think it was the TCE foundation and something else. Can’t remember what the second item was. 

Edir I think the second item was the pink powder.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Re

@willdob3 wrote:

I like some of her things but I don't think I need anything right now. I just got more of her pink powder recently. I'm still working on the first jar of it and I use it almost every day. It sure lasts a long time.

that powder is so good. Makes your face so soft and doesn't dull your complexion like a lot of loose powders. That will be a item I buy again when mine is gone. I love the packing too with the little trapeze thing. Makes it easy to get out.

The tinted moisturizer is sold out right now but it is also so good.

Esteemed Contributor

I was right. The instagram post is up on doll 10 Instagram page. It's the TCE foundation and pink powder.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have several of her Cheek Flushes and like them.  In a way, for me, they're like a primer for blush.  I add the shade of choice and then set it with a powder blush. I like how it looks and lasts. 

I bought her Doll Squad V3 Palette awhile back and it's the one I'm grabbing most often these days.  

I use her colored lip balms too.

Honored Contributor

Okay @willdob3 and @ccassaday - you have me curious - pink powder?  Have heard of it, of course, but how is it different/better?  Or is it basically the same as a regular setting powder, it's just pink.  I'm trying to stay away from powders that have talc in them and I know her products don't so I'm curious about it.  Tried the TCE foundation once and it seemed heavy and masky to me but maybe I put it on all wrong.

Esteemed Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

Okay @willdob3 and @ccassaday - you have me curious - pink powder?  Have heard of it, of course, but how is it different/better?  Or is it basically the same as a regular setting powder, it's just pink.  I'm trying to stay away from powders that have talc in them and I know her products don't so I'm curious about it.  Tried the TCE foundation once and it seemed heavy and masky to me but maybe I put it on all wrong.

A lot of translucent powders dull the complexion. This one will brighten it up. Great for undereyes too. There is no talc.