Valued Contributor

Need to update my FB picture and thought i would try to do an eclipse themed make up scheme. Any ideas come into mind for how to achieve this look?? 

Honored Contributor

Eclipse makeup?  Well, I guess you could put black eyeshadow in a big circle that covers most of your face and shimmery gold eyeshadow all around the outside edge.

Honored Contributor

This may be obvious but apply dark eyeshadow and mascara.  Then use a bright eyeliner on the inside of the eye, top and bottom.  It will look like the sun emerging from behind the moon.

eclipse eyes.JPG

Valued Contributor

Re: Doing Eclipse make up

[ Edited ]

If I wanted to look like a fool....Jean

Honored Contributor

@blanketteI like @ValuSkr idea but instead of turquoise use a gold liner.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Frequent Contributor

@blankette

Cute idea.

Valued Contributor

Do you think Gold instead of maybe a silver whiteish  shade. Just asking, both sound good though. Gold reps the sun, that makes sense, all the pictures show the sun as  very bright white.

Honored Contributor

I'm going to do my own version of Eclipse makeup. I won't wear any and I'll go around yelling at anyone who tries to look at me directly. "You'll burn your eyes!" Cat LOL

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Who is watching the eclipse tomorrow? CBS is having a special program between 1:30 -2:30 ET tomorrow (No Y&R, but B&B will be on from 12:30 - 1PM ET).

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@porcelain wrote:

I'm going to do my own version of Eclipse makeup. I won't wear any and I'll go around yelling at anyone who tries to look at me directly. "You'll burn your eyes!" Cat LOL

LOL, sounds like a plan to me.