Occasional Contributor

Does chaz ever have a friends and family discount on his website?

I am already starting to create a stash since Wen is so addicting and I am loving every moment of it but at the rate I am going it's very pricey. I just love it all and you ladies are the enablers since you never steer me wrong! lol. It is impossible not to buy like crazy when everyone is raving and these raves turn out to be true! Since I am not willing to compromise how much I wash my hair (oddly enough I actually love washing my hair now where as before I use to dread it) and I will NEVER ever go back to shampoo- I figured I should stock up on the tsv's or any specials. I have calculated the cost of just the individual products and between tax and shipping Chaz's website is actually not that much more expensive when I total up everything (being that his site has no tax and free shipping). Since I already ordered a few of the tsv's in Pom and fig I wanted to try all of the other scents and order some more mousse but I am wondering if Chaz's website ever has some sort of friends and family sale or coupon code that any of you ladies have ever seen? I am holding back ordering some more stuff with the hopes that he just might lol. I especially love the mousse but $36 is kind of pricey and not offered in any kits. If I got a coupon code I would stock up and order a ton more as it is my new found holy grail product for straightening my hair! I am Wen greedy and just want bottles and bottles of everything out there lol! Thanks again ladies for always being so helpful and informative Smiley Happy