Respected Contributor

if the man in charge of beauty used to be with the haircare brand Living Proof or am i crazy ? He looks very familar.

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

if the man in charge of beauty used to be with the haircare brand Living Proof or am i crazy ? He looks very familar.

@MW in Iowa   Not crazy. He looked familiar to me, too. Not sure from where. 

Respected Contributor

I think it was Living Proof haircare , this would have been 7 to 10 years ago , time is so weird , it may have been a lot less. Anyone else remember ?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does anyone know

[ Edited ]

@MW in Iowa 

@Shanus 

He sold OJON on Q

Off course I bought and the stuff was awful and smelled terrible.

It was his ex-wife mother secret but he went out and sourced it.  The wife had amazing hair. It probably took a while to settle the matter that is why is has been gone a while. Snake oil

Respected Contributor

I know who you mean from tweaked , but i am talking about the head beauty buyer for QVC.

Respected Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@MW in Iowa 

@Shanus 

He sold OJON on Q

Off course I bought and the stuff was awful and smelled terrible.

It was his ex-wife mother secret but he went out and sourced it.  The wife had amazing hair. It probably took a while to settle the matter that is why is has been gone a while. Snake oil

I agree about Denis's ex-wife's hair. It was incredible, and I was sorry they split up.

I loved Ojon, the smell and what it did for  my hair. It was a terrible day when he sold the company and the buyer (was it Lauder?) reformulated the great volumizing shampoo and conditioner into a shadow of its former self. I hoarded the bottles of the original I had and am just now finishing a conditioner from those days.

I was glad to see him back, and I've found my go-to shampoo and treatments among his Tweak'd offerings. The smells are unique and I can understand people disliking them, but I really like them. 

Everyone is different. Chavez's products never worked for me, but some people swear by them. I'm sending the only purchase I'll ever made of Skinn back because it's meh to me and I can't abide the smell. I love Beekman's soaps but think the body butters are completely overrated. And I love the M. Asam scented product lines but found I hate the unscented stuff, which people with sensitive skins or sniffers seem to like a lot. I just thank goodness that there are so many companies and people making interesting products that we can all probably find something we love that works for us, if we're willing to keep buying and trying.