Respected Contributor

Does anyone have these 2 Mally brow products or can compare them for me?

I have and like the Mally A 224580 it is the Mally 24/7 brow express bulletproof brow duo for $39.99. It is a pencil with a powder tip on the other end. The sable works well for me although I first ordered it in medium brown which I would have thought would be good since I can use the IT in one shade taupe or the same in ybf but no, Mally's medium brown has a lot of red in it, looked auburn on me.

The other is the Mally A 221599 and says Ultmate Performance Dream Brow with brush. I didn't see it on air but watched the video. Mally applied it to Jane RT and although I thought she put it on too heavy JRT swears by this and said it is all she uses so, I was wondering if anyone could compare these 2 products if you have used both. This looks like a powder in a pot that comes with a brush.

I don't have any brow hairs past the middle and wonder how a powder would work since BE didn't work for me but this Mally A 224580 does although it does take some time.

Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone have these 2 Mally brow products or can compare them for me?

Is the one in the pot a powder or a gel or mousse like the Tarte's? I am not sure how a powder would adhere to just skin where I have no brow hairs?

Valued Contributor

I have them both (just received the brow express). I really like the one in the pot. The color is good (taupe) and it stays on! It is more like Tarte but not as dry. The brow express I am still experimenting with and so far so good. Mally's brow products are the only ones I find that really stays on and the colors are good. I tried IT and that one too stays but I find the colors are too reddish orange for me. HTH

No thought is worth thinking.....
Esteemed Contributor

I have them both. I have very fair skin but black brows and lashes. It has been difficult to find a brow item that was dark enough for me but that did not end up looking awful. Both of the products are good. I prefer the dream brow in the pot because it fills in sparse areas and covers those few gray hairs. It really does last and I am always warm. The trick is to use a light hand with the dream brow. Don't worry if you apply too much. Just take a q tip swab and swipe over your brown until you get the look you want. Before long you will be a pro at your brows.

Respected Contributor

thanks ladies, as much as I am liking the A 224580 it is the Mally 24/7 brow express after reading this I really want to try her pot A 221599. Should I order this is sable as well since the brow express in medium brown was reddish on me. I too have a light complexion but have dark brows, what I have that is. thanks