Valued Contributor

Does anyone have Narciso Rodriguez?

Can you describe the scent and is it long lasting?

Re: Does anyone have Narciso Rodriguez?

OMG. I got a bottle of this this past year and I fell in love. I have so many perfumes and I have never had compliment.. so many compliments..AlI want to know what am I wearing.
Honored Contributor

It's a beautiful scent. I didn't appreciate it at first and put it away; I tried it again today and totally changed my opinion.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3  Floral?  Fruity? Please share!

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@suzyQ3  Floral?  Fruity? Please share!

@SeaMaiden, definitely not fruity. It does have gardenia and rose, but mostly I get a very warm musk.and woody feel. That may sound scary, but it's a very enticing blend.

Read the description, notes, and revies from fragrantica HERE.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

yes somewhat, I used to wear it 15 years ago. Its a strong undertone musky scent that i didnt like when i first smelled it but when i smelled it again after a while it had been on me, it was nice. It lingers on you unlike some other perfumes which dissapear. Its a strong scent so great for going out in the evening. 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Respected Contributor

@Nadine wrote:

Can you describe the scent and is it long lasting?

Wore this years ago and I would call it a floriental. I am not a floral person but it does have just a touch of floral with a musky scent.